Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It begs many, many questions of course but surely why would you go to Dublin if that’s all the money you have?*
* It’s not cos she’s a lying twit
What's the betting the Dublin trip doesn't happen now and gets blamed on the needing a bodyguard thing, SB's safety etc etc....🤔

How's she going to get to the Bristol festival thingy if she doesn't even have the train fare? How is she paying for food this week? How is she buying food for her pets this week? Where is her son getting his lunch this week? She really doesn't think this whole bank screenshotting through!
I'm wondering if she has other Bank accounts?

£14 in the bank but just had another hairdo today.
Alrighty.
She could have an extra £35 in it if she'd sent one of her jumpsuits back as well.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still sniggering at the tweet where she insisted she needs to stay on social media for her job. Because we can all see how sniping at people and posting vomit-inducing no-filter fiction about her supposedly getting laid is absolutely definitely 100% softly gently helping her career.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What's the betting the Dublin trip doesn't happen now and gets blamed on the needing a bodyguard thing, SB's safety etc etc....🤔

I'm wondering if she has other Bank accounts?

She could have an extra £35 in it if she'd sent one of her jumpsuits back as well.....
The humpsuit was £55, dear heart, but yes.
imagine being that short on funds but spending £110 on two jumpsuits then being so lazy you can’t even return one for your money back.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
The humpsuit was £55, dear heart, but yes.
imagine being that short on funds but spending £110 on two jumpsuits then being so lazy you can’t even return one for your money back.
BIB was a typo-induced mental image that I did not need at 7am 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm still sniggering at the tweet where she insisted she needs to stay on social media for her job. Because we can all see how sniping at people and posting vomit-inducing no-filter fiction about her supposedly getting laid is absolutely definitely 100% softly gently helping her career.

She only needs to stay on social media because she has no other way to live her life.

Reactions: 26
I watched the Storyville/documentary “Misha and the Wolves” yesterday. If any avid Jack fraus have yet to catch it, I can recommend it. It seems that our Jackie is not alone in her fantabulous way of seeking attention and money.

Reactions: 22
I watched the Storyville/documentary “Misha and the Wolves” yesterday. If any avid Jack fraus have yet to catch it, I can recommend it. It seems that our Jackie is not alone in her fantabulous way of seeking attention and money.
Oooh. Is it on Netflix?

Reactions: 7
It's particularly devastating to Harry. He gave Jack that good advice about sharing nudes and tracing leaks all those years ago and she repays him by stealing his security detail. I bet she didn't even mark Diana's anniversary this year- COWBAG.
Sorry if this has been posted already on the thread but this is *always* worth an airing

85A80819-74A7-4422-B34C-ADFFB8F88637.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
She’s been making it ‘for years’, but needs a recipe. For oats. Make it make sense!
Oh, I can relate to that though. If I haven't made certain things for a few months, I'll have to look up the recipe again, just for the measures. It just shows that for a 'professional food person', Jack does not prioritise her website with recipes much.

Reactions: 16
Burger Boy. FFS. Your pathetic, attention-seeking lies don’t work on us, Jack. Grow up, apologise to the people who actually are fished in by you, get off Twitter and sort your life out.

Reactions: 25
Close protection … on advice from the police?? 🤔
This is absolute bullshit. I just don’t believe it. Lying is like breathing to Jack.

Believe it or not, the top tier for the Kickstarter was £2,000 “or more” (!!!) for Jack to come and cook a meal for you and your friends, and some gullible fool with more money than sense actually paid that. (Could that have been the Mary Portas thing?)
There was also a £200 tier for a launch party (which I assume never happened), and 30 people paid for that.
View attachment 1549949
Space squig was the £2K patreon and he sent her a butler in the buff apron to wear while preparing his 5 course meal. No friends invited obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.