Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack’s publishing team reading her Twitter over the last 12 hours, realising their attempted intervention and strict advice has very much failed, but at the same time breathing a sigh of relief as they realise that they dodged a bullet when they tipped the home pickled radishes in Jack’s lunch slop, slyly into Jack’s bin.

It was decided tonight they shan’t be going again, Jack never listens, she’s on her own now.

8B3EE890-A359-4ACC-8848-8F26E697F003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've been out after work. She's done something horrid again, hasn't she?

Remember when she was away and we made our own fun?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
[/QUOTE]
She bought her son a dinosaur-shaped biscuit from a bakery, but she took a bite out of it before she handed it over, and then posted gleefully about it on Twitter.

My dad would help himself without asking to whatever was on my plate when we went out to dinner ("I'm paying for it!" was his rationale), and I hated it.
It doesn't seem like much written down, but I grew up being shown I was the least important person in the household, and honestly, these tiny things can hurt more than the 'big' humiliations.
It's just a biscuit ffs. Couldn't he have his own bloody biscuit?!

Edited for smol quotes chaos.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
For the love of God, if you're reading this and you know Jack in real life, get in touch with her family. She needs a welfare check, especially if the child is with her. I know you're probably exhausted by her antics but she's really lost it this time. Defending this behaviour is enabling and harming her

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Could you imagine a kidnapper actually getting Jack..he'd being ringing the hostage negotiating team to get himself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
She really is spiralling out of control. Was it just me or were the “threats” she published a little mild? The person that got sent the vile DMs has more to complain about.
Attractive police officers Shes watched bringing down desperate criminals, firemans jackets. Empty bank accounts. Its bonkers.
This won’t help Jack, if the Daily Mail are coming for you, this won’t stop them.
Not one blue squig supporting her, not one saying oh poor Jack.
It's incredible that even in the midst of all this, she's still imagining herself as the main character in the movie. Getting excited about the sidebar of shame taking an interest, being watched by special public eye team etc. Utterly preposterous.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
What happens when a narcissist feels they are in danger of being exposed?
Jacks ravings are being buried under the teacher stuff. Not at all what she wanted I imagine.
unintended consequences

Reactions: 36
My flabber has never been so gasted at the steaming pile of bullshit she’s throwing around tonight. The however many he is in line to the throne Prince Harry, can not receive full MET Security for himself his wife & children, even with him contributing to the cost of it but the little smol pixie has got Sarrrfffends answer to DCS Sandra Pullman checking up on her! LJC she’s had a right few nose bags tonight hasn’t she? Off her effin nut she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Notice Jack didn't say that the cops came to their house, unsolicited, to review home security. This can still be shrugged off as "I never said the cops came around." I cannot imagine the cops being worried about Jack being compared to Hitler--if that's the worst that she can come up with to repost as examples of online hate.
None of those examples were threatening. Not pleasant but there's now law against being rude to Jack. She's like a child hiding behind her mums skirts.

Reactions: 44
What happens when a narcissist feels they are in danger of being exposed?
The lies go from bad to much, much worse! They generally figure they haven’t much else to lose so ramp it up! Well, that’s my experience with one anyway!

Reactions: 24
Hi all, this latest nonsense has shaken me out of lurkdom since DKL and make an account - my OH (I have one you see) works for an Essex adjacent 🔺 police force and he confirmed its absolute horse shite.

There is a specific team for this sort of thing but they'd only get involved in the way that she's said if it was like ministerial level people in the public eye. He said it's most likely she's reporting it repeatedly to much eye rolling but they still have to deal with it. They cannot get involved if nobody has reported it. Apparently the sort of things she's actually got screenshots of wouldn't even meet prosecution level under malicious communication 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
My flabber has never been so gasted at the steaming pile of bullshit she’s throwing around tonight. The however many he is in line to the throne Prince Harry, can not receive full MET Security for himself his wife & children, even with him contributing to the cost of it but the little smol pixie has got Sarrrfffends answer to DCS Sandra Pullman checking up on her! LJC she’s had a right few nose bags tonight hasn’t she? Off her effin nut she is!
It's particularly devastating to Harry. He gave Jack that good advice about sharing nudes and tracing leaks all those years ago and she repays him by stealing his security detail. I bet she didn't even mark Diana's anniversary this year- COWBAG.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
A clip of Jack speaking is in a twitter ad for the Alba Party, talking about the 344% rise in the price of some basic foodstuffs.
Some squigg needs to pipe with her Scottish sock
Benedict cumberbatch 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still on a grunk so forgive me if someone else has said the same thing but - this absolutely does not happen.
Can confirm from er... previous professional experience [red triangle]. The police barely have the resources to investigate crimes reported to them, let alone monitor nasty messages sent to minor celebrities. She absolutely thinks she should be given special treatment for being famous but that just is not remotely how it works.

ETA: Keep imagining a crack team of highly trained officers sat around monitoring twitter, saying things like 'Sarge, @MUFCfan88 has just called Holly Willoughby a slag."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
I just remembered about when I was poor on maternity leave I did a mini VBI of sorts…

stay tuned.
*goes to find the old planner*
This is a long lost reminder of my personal POV I was actually on maternity allowance as my scumbag employer sacked me when I was pregnant, so yeah benefits Britain period. Never got as far as Asda… these are Aldi and Tesco prices

also… emergency food shop £20 limit. Makes you think.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.