Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God, if you're reading this and you know Jack in real life, get in touch with her family. She needs a welfare check, especially if the child is with her. I know you're probably exhausted by her antics but she's really lost it this time. Defending this behaviour is enabling and harming her
Yes this. Please

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Buckle up everyone, it’s gonna be a long weekend. I think she’s just getting started. Coincidence that it’s a Friday night and she’s already posting some proper unbridled nonsense?

Can confirm from er... previous professional experience [red triangle]. The police barely have the resources to investigate crimes reported to them, let alone monitor nasty messages sent to minor celebrities. She absolutely thinks she should be given special treatment for being famous but that just is not remotely how it works.
Yeah it just seems beyond all credibility. Let’s assume for a moment that this crack “Social Meedja Threat Rapid Reaction Force” even exists.

Is Jack saying that they turned up to check her security, then just fucked off without telling her to stop doxxing her location herself? Which she’s definitely done this week at least once IIRC with the dog walking pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I'm so confused. I thought the Illuminati wanted Jack 'disappeared' because rinsed hoops. Can it be the case that Chief of Police at South End is not under the control of said illuminati? He too will need protection.
It's all getting too much.
Send vestos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Buckle up everyone, it’s gonna be a long weekend. I think she’s just getting started. Coincidence that it’s a Friday night and she’s already posting some proper unbridled nonsense

Weekends are great for a bit of Tinder-Wang too. Definitely brace yourself for incoming MASSIVE burgers.

(I still snigger thinking about that night. bleeping. Madness.)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
I’ve been noticing the lack of engagement on the replies she posts. Fireman Scam’s uniform has only got one single lonely like. That’s a lot of effort for such little attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why is it only when she heads to the South West that she starts wanging on about death threats? It was Glastonbury and the stab vest. Now Bristol and the body guard. She was completely fine in Edinburgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This *gestures*
Denial, distract and deflect are the narc’s defences. Her anger is challenge fuel to her. She’s been wounded by the criticism but it feeds the narcissism. The thing a narc doesn’t like is being ignored or blocked.

Reactions: 26
So last weekend or whenever it was she was having a six hour romp in bed with a big burly bloke or whatever.

Now she’s saying she’s getting security for her public appearances.

Excuse me for putting two and two together and smelling a load of old toot - but she’s going to rock up at whatever she’s doing with this new fella in tow and pretend he’s a bodyguard, isn’t she?

For the love of GOD and as some of you lovely lot have already said, if you’re a friend or family - intervene and get her some help. She is NOT WELL.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
I haven't had time for Jack's tit today. Not much has changed I see. I hope Essex Police reply. She I'd like a cornered animal hissing and spitting just now. Nice to see a return of "Now duck Off" and also Trazzers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Why is it only when she heads to the South West that she starts wanging on about death threats? It was Glastonbury and the stab vest. Now Bristol and the body guard. She was completely fine in Edinburgh.
Is she building up to being a no show in Bristol? Police have advised it is just too dangerous?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Calling out bullshit is not trolling! She really has a victim complex.

And she is one who doxxes herself! So bleeping easy to triangulate her!
So she does have a sponsor…

I’m afraid we’re at the boy who cried wolf for me. There’s a chance she has been sent those messages but there’s also a very real chance they’re socks. I wish her no harm - as always - but I just don’t trust her with the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This isn’t just tapping the sign, this is Marks & Spencer’s 2 for £12 luxury tapping the sign! She’s covered literally every interest base in 24 hours: MH, neurodivergence, physical health, being wanted for work, being broke, motherhood, niche boilersuit melty selfies, national economy influencing, being trolled, pets, police drama, recovery and gender issues. Literally *all she needs to do* is make a grandiose brave statement about the patreon and it will disappear because barely anyone will say they want their stuff — she’ll be forgiven and comforted and can start afresh. If she doesn’t make use of this epic get-out she is even more rogue than I thought possible. I’m putting an £18 weekly shop on her busting free by midday tomorrow 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I just remembered about when I was poor on maternity leave I did a mini VBI of sorts…

stay tuned.
*goes to find the old planner*
This is a long lost reminder of my personal POV I was actually on maternity allowance as my scumbag employer sacked me when I was pregnant, so yeah benefits Britain period. Never got as far as Asda… these are Aldi and Tesco prices
Oh you have lovely handwriting!

Reactions: 25
I can’t follow the damn thing. The whole teacher thing keeps getting in the way. Good for the squig who alerted Essex police. That’ll shut her up
Someone has alerted Essex police? I really can't keep up! Is it on the teacher thread, or one of jack's?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.