Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank(space)you

My bank here in the US charges $3/month on any savings account with a minimum daily balance of less than $200. Similar fees for checking accounts, unless you have a paycheck auto-deposited to the account.
The UK is blessed with free bank accounts. I think the banks occasionally threaten that they might have to start charging. Although the government can always threaten to stop bail outs, so....

Reactions: 27
I have this rug. I might have to burn it now but it’s ikea. I bought it about 8-9 years ago (so it was new when she took that photo) and it cost £200 because it’s wool and made in an Indian collective. Weird thing for her starving child to be sitting on.

Also, while I won’t call her abusive, like most parents, I would do anything rather than let my child go hungry.

I come from a family much like Jack’s - working class made good (although nowhere near her wealth - talking about £100k inheritance from grandparents, not £1.8m). Anyway, I grew up in an abusive home so I pissed off when I was 17, lived in a hostel for homeless girls, got a council flat, went to university (eventually). I was really happy to spurn my family’s money for me but when I had a child? No bleeping way. Unless he’d have been at risk from seeing them (he wasn’t) would never, ever, EVER have let my son go short or hungry or made him wear too small clothes when my family could have helped.

She may have felt a bit overlooked when she was a kid but I don’t think she grew up in an abusive home. I mean I’m sure she would have told us if she had. So this is all a bleeping performance. Everything is. I’m sickened by her - by her using her child as a poster child for her own CHOICE to live in penury to prop up her social media image from the early days of her public presence and by continuing to use him as a prop for whatever angle she’s currently taking.

And the fact that she hasn’t even mentioned him in this latest bollocks about security tells us all where he is in her list of priorities.

And the fact that she posted about giving him a summer of memories. And then DELETED THE POST.

She is a truly, truly abhorrent human being.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I always used to think that she was caught in a breeze when this photo was taken, but now I know that it was actually intentional...oh dear.
Inspired by Cloud in FF VII, no doubt. Circa 1995. All she needs is a sword to complete the look.😁
(Final Fantasy 7 used to be a v popular video game back in the day).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lads don’t worry I’m all over that sidebar of shame. Nothing will get past me. I’ll alert you all IMMEDIATELY when they’ve figured out who she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
It's particularly devastating to Harry. He gave Jack that good advice about sharing nudes and tracing leaks all those years ago and she repays him by stealing his security detail. I bet she didn't even mark Diana's anniversary this year- COWBAG.
I haven't heard the term Cowbag in years! Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The UK is blessed with free bank accounts. I think the banks occasionally threaten that they might have to start charging. Although the government can always threaten to stop bail outs, so....
There used to be monthly charges, and a minimum balance level etc but then there was a bit of a competition for customers so free banking, and now none of them would dare go back!

Reactions: 17
Hi all, this latest nonsense has shaken me out of lurkdom since DKL and make an account - my OH (I have one you see) works for an Essex adjacent 🔺 police force and he confirmed its absolute horse shite.

There is a specific team for this sort of thing but they'd only get involved in the way that she's said if it was like ministerial level people in the public eye. He said it's most likely she's reporting it repeatedly to much eye rolling but they still have to deal with it. They cannot get involved if nobody has reported it. Apparently the sort of things she's actually got screenshots of wouldn't even meet prosecution level under malicious communication 🤷🏻‍♀️
So basically what you saying is.
Nick Berry is not coming out of retirement in Canada to wisk our Jack to safety on the back of his motorbike while serenading her with Every Loser Wins.
I'm in disbelief tbh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The behaviours and the tall tales are becoming more erratic and grandiose...where are her family and friends? Do they not see this? I'm refraining from my normal piss taking craic on this point. They'll be some nuclear level incident that goes down this weekend, of their own making/fabrication. It's sad, it could've been different. Alas... tangled webs being woven etc. If only they would transparent re donations.

Reactions: 48
I picked these up in M&S today. Look at him, all up in her niche.
No slop in sight. Makes you think.
We followed this recently. No one rated the sausages, but the recipes themselves were good. The mince and chicken thighs were good quality for the price. Plus 500g of spagetti for 4 and allowed 185g of potatoes per portion. Kept us all full

Reactions: 29
So many pages behind but omg prison threats fash Jackie is back, as if I’m gonna have to share a cell with Rose West for laughing at ur bizarre tiny dehydrated boiled head? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Someone has alerted Essex police? I really can't keep up! Is it on the teacher thread, or one of jack's?
It's just on Twitter unless they've done something IRL. They've just copied them into Jacks Tweets and suggested they pop round. They've also included the Tweet where Jack is talking about her petite strapping lady detective inspector.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Is she going for the world record of misinformation and nonsense in a tweet. There's a lot of competition for that, but she's still up near the top.

M&s meal deal goes up in price during the biggest inflationary pressure for many decades, after already changing many years ago by removing the wine. And jack thinks this is due to her 🤪
Because the Universe as a whole revolves around Mighty Jack, don't you know... The arrogant t*at.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jack will be relieved to know the teacher has locked Her account and Her monkeys can get back to the really important stuff, her.
Didnt she mention the very attractive lady officer who let Jack watch her put dangerous criminals on their back before? It rings a bell and it’s not something you’d easily forget really

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.