Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all about the narrative isn’t it. “I got Asda to change their prices” “ I got the way inflation was measured changed “ Did you? Who knows, but if I keep tweeting it……it will be “my truth”…..
A clip of Jack speaking is in a twitter ad for the Alba Party, talking about the 344% rise in the price of some basic foodstuffs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I am willing to bet good cashos that she has a nice chunk of money in her PayPal account and an even nicer chunk in her Patreon account. She simply hasn't moved the funds over.
She could have a whole set of other accounts for the Patreon money in a different bank!

Reactions: 23
It feels like there are multiple chaoses happening at the same time and I can't keep up. How does Jack have the energy to 'scamper' all over Twitter fighting with anyone and everyone?
I'm so confused and EXHAUSTED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My therapist was saying recently that completing her tax return is easy now that all of her clients pay by bank transfer because she can just go online and take it all from there. Even sole traders have a separate account for their business.
Realistically Jack should have a separate business account so those screenshots mean nothing! She can move money around as she pleases!

Reactions: 34
A clip of Jack speaking is in a twitter ad for the Alba Party, talking about the 344% rise in the price of some basic foodstuffs.
I'm an Alba member and that pisses me off. They'd better not have paid her from my subs!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t follow the damn thing. The whole teacher thing keeps getting in the way. Good for the squig who alerted Essex police. That’ll shut her up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Posting from the past (page 9) but this complete nonsense spiral is amazing

*Michael Jackson popcorn gif*

Reactions: 19
Feels somehow closer to the cliff edge than I've seen before
I think this is the first time the grift has been under threat. When there's been drama before it's just been Jack making a dick of herself and people quietly joining Tattle to try and make sense of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I have been pondering over this for the last hour…how long ago was it Jack(ie Charlton) lied about scoring an own goal in the kickyball game?

I genuinely can’t remember, and I’m starting to panic because I can’t work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 43
i fear this is the beginning of a spiral
I don't want to downplay the awfulness of the Twitter verse, but isn't being compared to Hitler kind of a rite of passage for bloggers, etc.? Isn't there a corollary to Godwin's Law that says anyone who compares someone to Hitler is laughably absurd? The child abuse response is a bit much--regarding the blithe statement that Jack is a child abuser.

But the other issue in that response, that Jack wasn't really a single mom left out to die in a snow bank, bereft of family and friends is a legitimate question. Jack has made hungry mother & hungry child the central image of her personal narrative and all signs point toward this being an exaggeration, at best. And the other post calling Jack a professional victim contains no threats, no violent images/language. Is Jack even tagged in it--wouldn't she have to investigate to see who retweeted her to read the post? If you don't want to hear nasty stuff about yourself, don't eavesdrop.

Why is she showing a fire dept uniform...she worked the control room...12 years ago. I cannot take this embarrassment 🤦‍♀️ Jack I'm begging u
I told you, she’s that fake SAS wanker one of your mates goes out with. Bet she put that on for Grenfell. Paper Mask.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
How does one get a job as a copper that just sits on Twitter all day looking at the tweets sent to those in public life? Are there free donuts?

I actually have family members in the police, so am obviously an expert on this subject. I have never heard of the police seeking out threatening tweets. Responding to reports of abuse? Yes. But never going on social media patrols.
Still on a grunk so forgive me if someone else has said the same thing but - this absolutely does not happen.

• Haha
It feels like there are multiple chaoses happening at the same time and I can't keep up. How does Jack have the energy to 'scamper' all over Twitter fighting with anyone and everyone?
Using the finest Japanese seasoning powder ❄

1662149004859.png

(street value £40,000)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I have been pondering over this for the last hour…how long ago was it Jack(ie Charlton) lied about scoring an own goal in the kickyball game?

I genuinely can’t remember, and I’m starting to panic because I can’t work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She really is spiralling out of control. Was it just me or were the “threats” she published a little mild? The person that got sent the vile DMs has more to complain about.
Attractive police officers Shes watched bringing down desperate criminals, firemans jackets. Empty bank accounts. Its bonkers.
This won’t help Jack, if the Daily Mail are coming for you, this won’t stop them.
Not one blue squig supporting her, not one saying oh poor Jack.

Reactions: 49
Notice Jack didn't say that the cops came to their house, unsolicited, to review home security. This can still be shrugged off as "I never said the cops came around." I cannot imagine the cops being worried about Jack being compared to Hitler--if that's the worst that she can come up with to repost as examples of online hate.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.