Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope someone reports her to Essex Fire & Rescue for appropriating property to indulge in her Fireman Sam walting.
She's probably going to end up shouting about Old Chief at Essex Fire and Rescue HQ at 4am this weekend and getting herself lifted "LOOOOK AT ME NOW CHIEF IN MEEEEE TRAAAAAZZZZERS"

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Pink squig is the libeller. Not backing down. Orange knew Jack in the Poverty somehow.

Screenshot_20220902_203136.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
At the risk of repeating a million fraus that have gone before...is she always this bad? This manic, this pathologically dishonest, this balls to the wall insane?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Non-UK frau here with questions.

The accounts labelled "Instant Access Accounts" are savings accounts, right? Why would anyone have multiple open savings accounts with zero balances? Don't banks in the UK require a minimum balance to avoid fees? And automatically close zero-balance accounts after a specified period of time? Why would she have a current account (what we here in the US call a checking account) for "HOUSE"? Doesn't she need a business account for "WORK"?

Ah. Wait. Jack helpfully left in the bank logo on her screenshot, doxxing herself. Now that I know where she (allegedly) banks, I can probably just look this up for myself.

Idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
At the risk of repeating a million fraus that have gone before...is she always this bad? This manic, this pathologically dishonest, this balls to the wall insane?
I haven't been around long, but I've done a lot of reading in the old threads, and I'm going to say . . . yes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Non-UK frau here with questions.

The accounts labelled "Instant Access Accounts" are savings accounts, right? Why would anyone have multiple open savings accounts with zero balances? Don't banks in the UK require a minimum balance to avoid fees? And automatically close zero-balance accounts after a specified period of time? Why would she have a current account (what we here in the US call a checking account) for "HOUSE"? Doesn't she need a business account for "WORK"?

Ah. Wait. Jack helpfully left in the bank logo on her screenshot, doxxing herself. Now that I know where she (allegedly) banks, I can probably just look this up for myself.

Idiot.
To be fair, I’ve got 5 instant access savings account that are empty. They are for the imaginary me who has various savings pots for things like Christmas, holidays, clothes…
I don’t get charged anything for them, they just sit there, taunting me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Harry's & Megs are going bleeping fuming when they hear crappy chef has close protection and they don't

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She still talking shite. I must admit she bored me a bit so i fucked off to do things with my kids their last offical day off from school.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It's been like this since I've been here (four weeks now I think but it feels like an eternity) so I'm thinking yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How does one get a job as a copper that just sits on Twitter all day looking at the tweets sent to those in public life? Are there free donuts?

I actually have family members in the police, so am obviously an expert on this subject. I have never heard of the police seeking out threatening tweets. Responding to reports of abuse? Yes. But never going on social media patrols.
So you are Police Round The EDGES THEN 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She has lost control of the narrative and keeps getting caught out. I think she may be scared of journalists too.
This isn’t her last throw of the dice but it’s getting close
Yes. Re the Irish journalist, let’s do lunch thing. I think she thinks that in person she can appear sweeter, more vulnerable, smaller. Rather than a talking head on a zoom meeting. So if the journo had been /is planning a hatchet job, her being there as a human might make him/her feel sorry for her / fall for it. Who knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I am willing to bet good cashos that she has a nice chunk of money in her PayPal account and an even nicer chunk in her Patreon account. She simply hasn't moved the funds over.

Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.