Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So grandiose! Public life is for MPs, Royal Family etc. Public eye is for anyone on Strictly or Lorraine's sofa but only when it's Actual Lorraine. I don't even think Carole Malone counts :LOL:. Soz Carole you are tainted by association.
i want you and your public life to leave me and my son ALONE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she showing a fire dept uniform...she worked the control room...12 years ago. I cannot take this embarrassment 🤦‍♀️ Jack I'm begging u
I wish I'd kept my old KwikSave uniform in case I ever become the main character on Twitter. I can just casually tweet out my tabard and jacket and folk will know I have served.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Just ask G if I could have a game on her Xbox..she looked at me like I was unwashed pickled radish then swung her gaming chair round like she was Blofield.

I think it's a maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m a little bit behind (aren’t we all?) but am I right that JM is now hinting that she needs / will have close protection officers because people on Twitter aren’t nice? So she gets it but his royal griftiness Harry doesn’t? I don’t understand anything anything in her world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
omg. I'm still in the last thread, but, duck me, seeing her latest unhinged tweets I'm like 😱

obviously, i do agree with her re that gross teacher, but jack's properly losing the plot wrt everything else

libel? cops? bodyguards? and wtf is my pork repertoire?

sweet ljc and the orphans, put a film on, woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Prescriptive linguistics re her use of meme type phrases really aren’t going to be Jack’s downfall

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has lost control of the narrative and keeps getting caught out. I think she may be scared of journalists too.
This isn’t her last throw of the dice but it’s getting close

Reactions: 39
She doxxed her own son. Shes baited herself up where she lives. She abuses people and instigates pile-ons - she can dish it out but can't take it. Absolute toe rag.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.