Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she showing a fire dept uniform...she worked the control room...12 years ago. I cannot take this embarrassment ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ Jack I'm begging u

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
Untitled.png

Jack having a lovely time in the Pumble-Mobile. 'To the shady streets of Hastings, driver!' TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Someone on Twatter please ask her about her Patreon/PayPal and the savings account "for SB's summer breaks"

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Re: her last tweet about the M&S deals going up in price/her imaginary VBI, can any Essex fraus confirm whether โ€œthatโ€™ll learn meโ€ (as opposed to โ€œthatโ€™ll teach meโ€) is typical vernacular in your neck of the woods, or whether she is adopting that of another, poorer part of the country to seem, well, poorer?
I am an ex Essex girl, now decamped to deepest rural Scotland. I have been guilty of saying "that'll learn you/me". Don't know if it's an Essex thing though

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What is the point of her posting these bank account when no-one will know if these are her only accounts? I've got a few savings accounts with not much in them, but a much healthier current account, so this is pointless for her to post. Where has this month's Patreon money got to already for example?

Where's SB's adventure fund?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
How does one get a job as a copper that just sits on Twitter all day looking at the tweets sent to those in public life? Are there free donuts?

I actually have family members in the police, so am obviously an expert on this subject. I have never heard of the police seeking out threatening tweets. Responding to reports of abuse? Yes. But never going on social media patrols.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Re: her last tweet about the M&S deals going up in price/her imaginary VBI, can any Essex fraus confirm whether โ€œthatโ€™ll learn meโ€ (as opposed to โ€œthatโ€™ll teach meโ€) is typical vernacular in your neck of the woods, or whether she is adopting that of another, poorer part of the country to seem, well, poorer?
Jumping ahead but THANK YOU!! It bugs me so much, it should be teach!

Reactions: 14
I don't have children (not by choice, sadly) so don't know this by experience from having them, but the best (most moving) memories from the children I do know are when they were having a great time, were amazed by something, or were reaching new milestones (I cried when my sister shared a video of my nephew learning how to read, as I found it so moving). It truly is appalling how the best things from SB are always about him doing something for her (giving her something or praising her). It never is about him.
Same here and it really annoys me the ways she is so blase about the fact she has a lad and frankly makes everything about her. I'm surprised she hasn't called him "handbag" or "credibility accessory".....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Itโ€™s a good job her โ€˜legal teamโ€™ arenโ€™t real are pro-bono. It would be an expensive business to keep calling them over such nonsense. Speaking of which, when can the donating squiggs get an update on their donations re: 30p Lee? Ahh, the same day as ALL the missing recipe cards get sent out. I see.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You got burgled twice, Jack, maybe that's why they were checking the security?

Was this a different visit from the welfare check too where the police totally found coke MSG on a kitchen scale? (Again, sue me, I 100% believe it.)
KETCHUPPPPPPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.