Jack Monroe #385 Just admit you're full of loathing and misdirected ire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: her last tweet about the M&S deals going up in price/her imaginary VBI, can any Essex fraus confirm whether “that’ll learn me” (as opposed to “that’ll teach me”) is typical vernacular in your neck of the woods, or whether she is adopting that of another, poorer part of the country to seem, well, poorer?
It's folksy talk. Sarah Palin found that it worked quite well to endear her to her followers, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Either Jack’s comfortably off family watched her go hungry while her SB struggled to get nourished, or Jack refused their help to further her victimhood.

Which one would you put your money on?

Now duck off x

241E9A1C-00DD-4478-9928-E3C61FE25F46.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108
Jack is being horny on main about her future bodyguards and is now flashing about her fire gear 🤷 I have no idea what’s going on
Jack’s special taking the bins out uniform. Can’t be too careful, safety first. She might blow away in the wind or get run over by a badger.

9A5B26AE-A06D-42AB-8DE8-3F1F1C2C4B8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Were outside all day, all the time. We’re never home. Vs. Working 100 hours a week and being on Twitter all bleeping day.
which is true?

Go on Jack, sue the guy who said you starved your child . See what his dad says in court about your childcare arrangements.

Pro bono lawyer. I’ve heard some tit in my time but LJC.

Reactions: 65
interestingly he pestered an awful lot of left wing voices especially women including one of those squigs pursuing JM for a patreon refund - she called JM out for hijacking her stalker as her own a few weeks ago on squigs. He accused patreon refund squig of stealing stuff from a grave the right wing nut jobs venerate. All public knowledge. So she’s nicked someone else’s story despite being asked not to imply the jailing anything to do with her two weeks ago!
Patreon Squig linked a blog post of hers detailing exactly what happened. I'm not going to post it here, but it's on her twitter page.

Reactions: 25
Kids actually getting battered, on video, and the police aren’t doing anything about it, but there’s a crack team of police officers just sat watching Jacks twitter for nasty comments. The MET have pulled everyone off terrorist chatter to focus purely on Jack. Thank god!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Either Jack’s comfortably off family watched her go hungry while her SB struggled to get nourished, or Jack refused their help to further her victimhood.

Now duck off x

View attachment 1549017
Yum weetabix and water! Yum! More jam mama! Now duck off and spend 23 seconds thinking about basic nutrition you bleeping wick. Look we all know it's bollocks and there was food there but you're going about telling folk there wasn't, you can't moan about being believed.

Reactions: 53

Now duck off x

View attachment 1549017
Well he has continuing respiratory problems at least due to The Poverty. She said so recently.

And such a good idea when fearing for your family's safety to post pictures of your son walking down a street. Brilliant.

• Angry
Reactions: 55
Now show us your PayPal balance. Don't be shy.
To be honest, I can well believe that Jack has nothing in her account despite being paid two days ago. She’s probably spunked it all already.

Now, the recent transactions… that would be something I’d be interested in.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Patreon Squig linked a blog post of hers detailing exactly what happened. I'm not going to post it here, but it's on her twitter page.
Yeah I know I felt those who knew her would know where to look and I know she’s ok with folks knowing

Reactions: 19
what is public life please? does she mean the public eye?
So grandiose! Public life is for MPs, Royal Family etc. Public eye is for anyone on Strictly or Lorraine's sofa but only when it's Actual Lorraine. I don't even think Carole Malone counts :LOL:. Soz Carole you are tainted by association.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.