Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Apologies if someone has already said this:. The postcards were a sudden spur of the moment invention called "thrifty shades of beige". Postcards celebrating beige food.

She announced it with much rattling and fanfare. People signed up

Then it was never mentioned again
I remember where I was when I saw that announcement. It was a bonkers idea to me then and I still have little sympathy for anyone who signed up to a scheme in which they'd pay a premium to receive a Freddo in the post.

It was like when I went through my Graze box phase and realised I was spending several tens of pounds a month to receive some desiccated coconut and a handful of peanuts through my letterbox. (Jack is DEFINITELY a Graze box wanker).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
She loves herself so much. If she was an ice cream she’d lick herself. Ok so I’m not into the whole selfie thing at all because I’m an ugly old mare (but I still love what I see in the mirror cos I’m not a grifter liar) but really is this normal for someone her age? I wouldn’t spare the time tbh. Wouldn’t she have better things to do? Like making postcards for her Patreon, or learning to cook, or literally anything that would allow her to earn some honest coin?
I'm a middle aged frau and I take one selfie a month. It's on the anniversary of my sobriety date and it's so I can track the changes from my miserably hungover Day One face. They never see the light of day, but I look at them if I'm going into a challenging situation as part of my resolve not to drink again.

• Heart
Reactions: 99
Good morning Fraus and Herren. Another one coming out of lurkdom to show their face. This thread has kept me sane through the summer holidays so I thought it was time I actually registered and said hello. So boo I guess.
I actually came to Tattle to read another thread but stumbled onto this and haven't left since.
Like many others I was aware of Jack but in a kind of 'she's harmless and well intentioned, just not for me' way but wow! How wrong was I???? The more I read the more stunned I am.
Anyway, back to grunking....

• Heart
Reactions: 99

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @Mallerenga ! 🙏

Linking this amazing post from @Anglesx over from the last thread, which got lost in the chaos.

About an actual real cookery writers WhatsApp group, their growing frustration with Jack behind the scenes, and more. 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

WolfIrish

Only posting because it’s so late. Not a fun. (Hoping I’ll get there with the funnies and match you wonderful lot)

I, as many others here, am hurt by this complete disregard for chronically ill, autistic/adhd/send people and our genuine daily struggles.

The disrespect for the actual struggles many of us go through is what is so particularly haunting to me.
I found you nasty, weight obsessed haters while living in a refuge

Anyway, clearly buying a flat - or found one of her/their dad’s flats in a puddle or something. Good for her - great grift graft.
Women with SEND (including autistic women) are more likely to end up in abusive relationships and need a refuge service.
I do not wish to speculate about J’s experiences, but I wish she/they would pay more attention to this situation and the statistics - particularly because of her/their continuous hinting of abuse.

I was in one a few years ago, with the majority of women and their children relying on food bank contributions.
Dear reader, not a copy of her book in sight.
We all muddled through like every person living in near or total poverty. Dinner was made from cans and packets in regular, edible concoctions. None of us had time, resources or energy to follow bizarre, potentially wasteful or inedible recipes.

Fortunately, we had access to half a freezer shelf each and an Iceland nearby - but it’s still terribly difficult to meet the nutritional needs for both woman and child. Perhaps I’m not forensic enough, but nigh on impossible.

Many, many refuges are close to closing - if they’ve not closed already, especially now with the energy prices sky rocketing. If you are able, please do donate to your local services, they genuinely need it to stay open.

If you’re in a position to donate to food banks - please try to think what you would eat. Soup isn’t enough sustenance, and depressing as an everyday evening meal. Spices, gluten/nut free options, sauces and kettle ready options (pasta packets) are rare and a godsend. I’m incredibly lucky to have been saved, and I’d never complain - but I will fight to make things better. Sorry for the depressing rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
The day my child was finally able to softly, gently scoop me up and care for me in the manner I feel I deserve as the worlds most vulnerable smol pixie was the day all my parenting efforts finally paid off.

Yeah, don’t do this to a child, ever. It’s horrible to be a child who feels they’re responsible for the emotional well being of their parent. You know when I feel like my parenting efforts have paid off? When my daughter confidently goes off to do her own thing without having any worries or even thoughts about me.

• Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
My husband has just popped to his nans and sent me a photo taken in the same spot as the cursed curtain jumpsuit photo. Same pose taken on self timer with the blurry filter and it is cracking me up! I wish I could post it for you all 😂
You are not telling us that the location Jack took the photo is in a public place are you?

She actually went out in public in that. Hahahahahaha

Edited to add...
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha

Edited once more to add...
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

PickledRadish

I've been a silent observer of these threads for AGES but have finally been galvanised into registering because I am absolutely appalled that she continues to be so hideously aggressive to people who are blindly supporting her and her ongoing social media car crash. Where does she get off being so snide? She assumes malicious intent at every single corner.

I'm not sure any other 'national treasure' would get away with it. Does all the poverty cosplay really negate being a prick?

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Bugger13

VIP Member
God the photo stuff is absolute comedy gold today. On the patreon, how does she have the absolute GALL to claim she hasn’t lifted a finger for 2 years when she’s posted herself in Venice, on a hammock chilling, shagging Burglar Le Bill and nuzzling Harold’s brother at lunch, sitting on a gun, spending hours and hours and hours talking shit on Twitter, playing with puppies, buying rusty spoons, etc etc etc but couldn’t have the respect for the gullible idiots paying her for fuck all to even bother updating the page?
And yet the same lot defend her?
I seriously think sometimes that I must have dreamed all this. Either that or Jack is actually the demon headmaster and through the medium of Twitter has actually hypnotised several hundred/thousand people to abandon all sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

WolfIrish

Imagine being on one of the higher tiers for two years, supporting her, believing her - to eventually get a discount code and a bunch of postcards.
But wait….

Then realising you’d shelled out over £500 for it. 🤯

It’s shameless, despicable behaviour and she ought to refund everyone. This was a con, a grift and her patreon should be immediately shut down.

I’m v angry sorry send booze

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Former Post Office worker so I remember her PO chaos well. She said her local office had her number and would call her to tell her not to come in and try to post anything because they were short staffed and things like that. Laughable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

veronica71

VIP Member
Only posting because it’s so late. Not a fun. (Hoping I’ll get there with the funnies and match you wonderful lot)

I, as many others here, am hurt by this complete disregard for chronically ill, autistic/adhd/send people and our genuine daily struggles.

The disrespect for the actual struggles many of us go through is what is so particularly haunting to me.
I found you nasty, weight obsessed haters while living in a refuge

Anyway, clearly buying a flat - or found one of her/their dad’s flats in a puddle or something. Good for her - great grift graft.
Women with SEND (including autistic women) are more likely to end up in abusive relationships and need a refuge service.
I do not wish to speculate about J’s experiences, but I wish she/they would pay more attention to this situation and the statistics - particularly because of her/their continuous hinting of abuse.

I was in one a few years ago, with the majority of women and their children relying on food bank contributions.
Dear reader, not a copy of her book in sight.
We all muddled through like every person living in near or total poverty. Dinner was made from cans and packets in regular, edible concoctions. None of us had time, resources or energy to follow bizarre, potentially wasteful or inedible recipes.

Fortunately, we had access to half a freezer shelf each and an Iceland nearby - but it’s still terribly difficult to meet the nutritional needs for both woman and child. Perhaps I’m not forensic enough, but nigh on impossible.

Many, many refuges are close to closing - if they’ve not closed already, especially now with the energy prices sky rocketing. If you are able, please do donate to your local services, they genuinely need it to stay open.

If you’re in a position to donate to food banks - please try to think what you would eat. Soup isn’t enough sustenance, and depressing as an everyday evening meal. Spices, gluten/nut free options, sauces and kettle ready options (pasta packets) are rare and a godsend. I’m incredibly lucky to have been saved, and I’d never complain - but I will fight to make things better. Sorry for the depressing rant.
I see so many posters saying they aren’t funny enough to post - please don’t anyone ever feel like that. I’m not sure I’m funny at all but just post on regardless

I have genuinely learnt so much from peoples posts of their experiences here, like yours and I’m so grateful for people being so honest and open.

and when it comes down to it that’s why we are all here because Jack lies do such a disservice to those with actual lived experience

the humour is just to stop it grinding us all down

• Heart
Reactions: 90

veronica71

VIP Member
Can you all stop giving her excellent advice about how to get out of her patreon mess. The idea of ~all~ the postcards is keeping me going currently.

Loving all the new members particularly when they are really not sure if it’s a cabals joke or it’s actually something Jack did or said 😂

Something I find amazing is how many pictures we have of Jack here but how 95% of them are selfies and she’s alone in them. You’d think with all the behind the scenes work she does and how she’s been involved in everything there’d be more photos of her out in the field so to speak. Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Anglesx

The Tattler and her WhatsApp group sending The Daily Mail an email! (Sorry forgot the Tattler who posted it). How strange that they didn’t pick up on it with a story? I truly think it’s because she peddles this £20 a week shit slop shop all over Twitter. She totally fits that papers narrative doesn’t she? I would put good money on Jack walking in to a voting booth and voting Tory at every election she’s been old enough to take part in. That’s not a joke either. She knows without them, she’s nothing or no one to scam off.
Owen Jones is the same. Banging on about Starmer 24/7! Cos god forbid Starmer gets in and he can’t get on the telly everyday the odious little fuckpig. They both did it with Corbyn to!
They certainly know their audience and where their breads buttered don’t they?
This was me! It was back around January/February time. The email to the Daily Mail probably could have been more in depth, especially considering how much effort Molly put in, and the wealth of info we could have had if we'd thought to come to Tattle. We stuck to absolute facts of "this is something she said and here is why it is a lie". We simply suggested that it might be an interesting story to delve deeper into and perhaps it's in the public interest to figure out whether or not she is indeed stealing from poor and vulnerable people. OH! I'd forgotten the exact tipping point, but that reminds me that it was someone donating their winter fuel payment to her. But we never had any reply, not even an automated acknowledgement. But I am waiting with bated breath that given this current chaos we might yet see a proper expose in an actual paper (if you can call it that).

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Okay, my dog hates me now so you can all join him

8215866A-FE14-47C0-B49E-274BE11D3562.jpeg
1C9DFA53-E749-45B5-B770-FC8DE2FC2607.jpeg
C3CA3912-ECDC-4D60-9824-E76BF712C82C.jpeg
92244181-6982-416F-A7B4-0F18C365E72D.jpeg
9F5EF786-AD2D-4CEE-BF33-1649D86A2FD0.jpeg
1C4B540A-600E-4B02-ADFC-4C8D3DE89A01.jpeg
C05D57A4-CD6E-49CE-A2CB-4086FD745878.jpeg
35E85758-DFD8-4AC6-9261-D00F5E0A5E43.jpeg
2AFBCF38-A227-44C6-A0BB-14AC65B58096.jpeg
740EEABA-301B-4EF8-98A7-89EAE8460B63.jpeg
53FA9ADD-B19F-4CA9-A4B7-A88FBD19738D.jpeg
7152D4F3-E770-4CA9-9C86-6EEF7752B6B2.jpeg
24DD5D5E-DB6A-466E-A0E7-35C4A73E6BF0.jpeg
72CDEF36-33F5-4380-A403-8FE858D757F5.jpeg
387FF702-5E88-4BE8-9549-FC151FB08B2C.jpeg
ACB53065-47B1-4812-A9D1-01FB7FD71F00.jpeg
E971313A-00B3-4C75-A7DD-13E215D6C733.jpeg

Sorry I started trying to put them in order but gave up. And I didn’t get every single day of the advent calendar

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 88