Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogrose

IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS WITHOUT AN UPDATE.

This is just wild now. Someone needs to catch her in a net before she floats off into space. Or not. I don't care I'm just observing.
She can invite all her top kickstarter funders to a launch party for her new book too (whenever this one materialises…)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I cannot WAIT to see Jack's receipts for the door to door trip to Dublin all for £15!! That will include all transfers, as well as food and drink yes? Much cheaper than popping into London and back out again within a couple of hours.
But she is working on the basis that they both actually live at an airport, that does a direct flight, which they don’t

Reactions: 14

Elastoblast

VIP Member
Thanks for the new avatar 😁 had to be done (although it doesn't look quite as bad when it's a much smol~ler picture). :whistle:
Sorry @auntylil . I had the same thought when scrolling Twitter earlier and dashed here to change my avatar. We can be twinsies like Jack and her new squig friend or I can change to something less unhinged if you prefer to be
The one and only queen of the goblins Monroe?

• Haha

WaffleKent

The thing that strikes me about this morning's tweet-a-thon is that none of it is needed! She doesn't have to:

- announce her poor mental health and trail The Thing she is writing. Write it, then post it!
- announce she is moving SB into her bedroom (having considered sharing the bed with him, wtf?!) and will be sleeping on the couch from now on. Fraus have already pointed out that SB's schoolmates will just rip the piss out of him thanks to this public over-sharing.
- give a running commentary on the 'Heckin big declutter', stop whining and just GET ON WITH IT. Has ANYONE ever made more of a meal about moving house than she has?
- reveal she's decided to pop over to Dublin, UK Ireland on a whim after a fictional journalist offered to interview her. Go and do it, and share the article when it's been written. It does not have to be an Odyssey on Twitter, describing your exciting payday adventure. I reckon whenever she gets a wodge of money in her account, it just burns a hole and she's compelled to spend it.

The tweets this morning are all just completely unnecessary (but then again, all of the tweets are unnecessary really).
TAPS THE SIGN

• Haha

moldwarp

VIP Member
This has shades of Edinburgh- another impulsive trip. Jack, you will always take yourself with you; it is impossible to escape the cost of your actions.

Watch out, homeless of Ireland, you'll be eating slop.
But it’ll be slop off MELAMINE forks. So there.

• Haha

AndrewsDaddy

Chatty Member
I'm well behind, so someone may have said this but...

I use washable 'sanpro' (yes, I'm a veritable Greta Thunberg) and it needs a nice hot wash. Washing it at 20 seems like a recipe for an ouchy fanny.
Washing it at 20 seems like a recipe for an ouchy fanny….. thread title?

• Haha