Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Sorry @auntylil . I had the same thought when scrolling Twitter earlier and dashed here to change my avatar. We can be twinsies like Jack and her new squig friend or I can change to something less unhinged if you prefer to be
The one and only queen of the goblins Monroe?
Can you turn it upside down, to keep the vibe but be even more distressing?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Cack_Conroe

No, they just hated YOU in boilersuits. God she’s such a knob.
Wait is Burger La Bill an “ex” already? Has she finally realised her “delicious new beau” had no intention of seeing her ever again and it was just a one night stand?

Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Fraus, I come with news.

Twitter has announced that an edit button is coming.

ETA: (The Irony): “Tweets will be able to be edited a few times in the 30 minutes following their publication,” according to a Twitter blog post. “Edited Tweets will appear with an icon, timestamp, and label so it’s clear to readers that the original Tweet has been modified.” Source
View attachment 1545537
Not uk yet

Reactions: 11

Pavlova

VIP Member
Ok so a journo has asked to do a profile on Jack. How much are they paying her? Because I’d probably get them to pay for me to go over to a Dublin if I was having to do £20 shops and use solar powered garden lamps in my house and if we roll out the I DONT GET FEES OR PAID FOR THINGS BECAUSE I WORK FOR THE POOR how can you possibly justify it? You certainly don’t offer to fly over somewhere just because when it can be a zoom call and money is tight….
It's either bullshit (all of it or with a smol grain of truth) or damage limitation with a friendly hack known to the publisher...urgh

jf99

Chatty Member
I know from this bizarre arrangement she seems to think is fine that SB patently does not live with her, but if he does, where is his 'stuff'? Clothes, games, books etc? All in her bedroom now?
And she, with her most painful arthritic shoulder ever, is going to sleep on a sofa for months? As anyone who has suffered from any kind of joint pain knows - a sofa instead of a bed is complete madness.
What exactly is the point of this exercise?
Misdirection and sympathy.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Wicklow's just south of Dublin. Are you thinking of Waterford?

Jack can't drive. Be more fun if the journo lived in the Midlands. "Jack, great to read your Tweet that you've landed at Dublin Airport, shame you've discovered the Aircoach isn't free! But, um, no, I can't pick you up. I'm actually in Twomileborris. Can you get yourself to Heuston station, hop on a train to, hmm, Thurles probably closest, and then walk for an hour?"

*Jack tweets asking for suggestions about cafés in Thurles*

*Jack has mental breakdown assuming she is being IGNORED*

*Jack gets next flight away from this Tipperary-featuring island*
Yes sorry. My mistake.

Watching Married At First Sight UK (car crash omg) I'm surprised oor Jack hasn't been on. Right up her mad street! Only way she could actually get someone to marry her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Please tell me someone took a screenshot of when she replied to this saying GUY??

I decided to grunk before screenshotting and now it's gone 😢

I'm sure she refered them them as a bloke but maybe I imagined it??

Reactions: 10