Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Top o' the mornin' from Dublin
Thanks for the dosh
Love
Jack x

Yeah 48 hours ago, hence I figure she's scampered off by now (wouldn't post it live). Definitely agree so it's more zoomed in than Jack's so doesn't make it any clearer than it was, don't want to 🔺 further than she already does for her own benefit.
When did she post that?

Reactions: 5
Babe, same. I’m glad they’ve got some gays on who hate each other this time. I was most disappointed last series when they were a lovey dovey couple.
Hahaha I love the mad guy from Liverpool every other word is a right guttural fuuuuchhhk. Fighting wae Backstreet Beau 90s curtains constantly 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

strawberry1235

I dont know if things have changed in recent years but a good few years back, someone, i know who had children with someone but where no longer together and they have been reported to SA. When he went to collect the child he was told that due to the fact they were not married and despite him having his name on the birth certificate, he no parental claim over the child. His ex had to sign a piece of paper allowing him to have a parental consent. I was shocked when i heard this.

Like i said times have changed but it makes you think.
What's SA?

Reactions: 3