Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onlysunshine

WHY ARE THE THREADS STILL GOING LIKE LIGHTNING?

Coming from the past to say we have fish pie tonight. No dear reader, it is not upside down. It is a fairly large, high-end ready meal. The company in question donates surplus and slightly package-damaged packs to OHs work where it is distributed to people they work with or staff who need them. No questions asked, just help yourself from the freezer. That's how it should be done
Quoting myself like a ninny but I'm exhausted trying to keep up with her. Is she not exhausted??

Reactions: 17

NeoCortex

Chatty Member
A thought about the "heckin" Big declutter also. Why would she need to take up a whole room to sort stuff when she can just as easily throw shit away. She's blatantly not ridding herself of anything

Reactions: 17

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Recap: Jack's usual bullshit excuses didn't work on her latest Twitter chaos. She's had to deploy 'sad anniversary' chaos excusios. No-one knows what the anniversary is, I don't think Jack does either yet. She'll make it up when she knows whether or not sad excuse is working.
Also, just in case anyone isn't aware......Jack is having to downsize to a one bedroom flat😱 Unless she can find the next Mr/Mrs Jack in the next few months of course!
Oh she’s ‘done with all that’ (whether she means just women or done all together who knows?)

Reactions: 16

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Ok, we MUST have Jack Monroe Patreon again in the next thread title. This is some lit SEO Tattle wizardry.
I knew you’d be pleased. I’ve clicked on it and have it as an open tab as per your previous instructions about something else entirely.
live no idea what it achieves but I’m assuming it’s a good thing

• Haha

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
I’m a sad bugger but I’ve 🔺 that outfit. £55 from Urban Outfitters.
£55 for pyjamas? Sorry, that is what they look like to me..... I got my Christmas present PJs the other week at an outlet - £12.... and they look better than that....

Last edited:

BurgerLaBill

Chatty Member
If only there was a way to do interviews like this without the need to travel for such a short time. Something that you could do on the internet maybe? You could sit in your own house and do it, and they could sit in theirs? Would be so much easier for both parties and wouldn't take so many hours out of your working week.
I do hope someone comes up with something soon🤞
*Sings*
Oh Zoom, you chased the day away
High noon, the moon and stars came out to play
Then my whole wide world went Zoom
(High as a rainbow as we went flyin' by)

• Haha

Edie Po

VIP Member
After seeing that pic I'll offer myself up as our first Illuminati Raddish sacrifice..I don't want to sleep everrrrrrrr

• Haha
if she goes from London City it’ll be the cost of that train ticket + the flight, Gatwick/Heathrow/Luton even more, someone on here already said there aren’t flights from Southend and I can’t remember exactly how much the coach to Stansted is but I know it’s spenny!
Flights from London City are usually insanely expensive. I looked for flights for Monday and this is the price from City
Screenshot 2022-09-01 163329.jpg

And this is from Stansted
Screenshot 2022-09-01 163406.jpg

• Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
The housemate question is very strange.
She recently said they have been there since last year. Despite saying she is not allowed a lodger.
Yet often she says she is alone in the house, and the housemate appears to contribute nothing towards the rent, bills or food.
I seem to remember her rearranging one of the downstairs rooms around Christmas time into a sort of bed sit, and sort of hinted at it being sb’s dad, then, not sure which came first, either it went quiet for a while, or she had a rant about the No over night guests or lodgers not sure of the order.