Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
She is skint, but she can waste £55 not returning a boiler suit? I liked her up until recently, and thought you fraus were a bit OTT at times, but now I see what she's like. The deeper one digs the worse it get. Does she think everyone forgets everything she tweets the moment after she tweets ir?
Yes, absolutely!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
That man cooking sausages! And saying. To contact him if you want to be a Recipe tester.

recipe on one show website

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
I don’t understand what these postcards are - she’s not an artist so what are they? Selfies? Recipes?

• Haha

TheCat'sMother

Chatty Member
I am sensing Bristol is cancelled. That might have been part of the team visit. I don't think anyone wants a repeat of the Edinburgh High Times.
You may be right - haven't seen anything to that effect, but the new Dublin "Interview" could be a blast deflector.

If there was an intervention staged yesterday, then it's only had limited effect, as she's back to moving furniture about again. :(

Reactions: 15
Do we think poor lil queen bench-pressing smol pixie with muscles/ arthritis all the illness things just fancies a jolly up in Ireland? Why doesn’t she say why this can’t be done online. What a prick.

auntylil

Chatty Member
Love this journo to get her all the way to Ireland get her all comfortable asking questions then it turn into an other exposure piece.

Molly Part Deux 🤭
Oooh what if it's Molly, in disguise? :love: :love: :love: (One can live in hope!)

• Haha

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
I'm not going to look closely at it again because I need to sleep tonight, but is the full length jim jams/boilersuit picture her actual face with no facetune/filter/any sort of fiddling whatsoever? It can't be, surely?

• Haha