Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Please tell me someone took a screenshot of when she replied to this saying GUY??

I decided to grunk before screenshotting and now it's gone 😢

I'm sure she refered them them as a bloke but maybe I imagined it??
Which reply? Which guy?
I’ve taken a lot of screenshots today because I know she loves a delete

Reactions: 10

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Obviously Brissle not enough of an adventure for her. No requests for lovely cafes for her to gibber and swear in either.
She could easily take SB to that - go on Saturday and stay somewhere. There is masses to do with youngsters - the SS Great Britain is excellent for one.
I think there is a science park/exploratory by there too (replacing the one at Temple Meads yonks ago)

Reactions: 9

Beansbeans

Firstly, you didn’t eat 6 ginger biscuits. And secondly, if you did, did it not occur to you that there might be other people in the meeting who might also want biscuits?
Maybe all the biscuit eating out of the house is why she buys so little at the supermarket.

Reactions: 9

binkbonk

Mid grunk but if she's coming to Dublin (🤢) she can go to the 100 gecs concert tonight 🔺

Reactions: 8
Has she had a nose job? Her nose was definitely more sharp / pointed at the tip in previous years but now it’s much more rounded.

That watch she half-inched from Big Dave is utterly grim. I bet it stinks 🤮

Reactions: 7

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Top o' the mornin' from Dublin
Thanks for the dosh
Love
Jack x

Yeah 48 hours ago, hence I figure she's scampered off by now (wouldn't post it live). Definitely agree so it's more zoomed in than Jack's so doesn't make it any clearer than it was, don't want to 🔺 further than she already does for her own benefit.
Can someone explain what this means please. In very simple to understand language because I’m useless at tech stuff

Reactions: 6