Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg what is wrong with her? Inviting ridicule about her son?
Ugh she is the pits.
We have the receipts some where but she started this teen nonsense ages ago and once described his underwear as 'smeggy' on Twitter. That's public Twitter, to her large platform to which some of his teachers allegedly belong. What a lovely considerate mother ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

Nonah

VIP Member
I’m sure she did know Dublin isn’t in the UK but it’s pretty certain Irish Twitter are going to tell her in no uncertain terms anyway.
*sticks kettle on*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

MistyWindows

VIP Member
So, how much are you all getting paid by the ruling blue blooded lizard people to smear Jack?
I only get minimum wage and monthly vouchers for Nando’s 💔 but then again all I do is make smartarse comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
It's good that she's "too ADHD" to return a boiler suit... But not too ADHD to purchase flights and make travel arrangements.

What a wafer thin ham skinned arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Aka Patreon money has just dropped so I’m booking a holiday and need an excuse

View attachment 1545146
Ah yes, the budget destination of Dublin. Cheap as chips over there. And I’m sure a flight costs less than a bottle of shower gel. Ya know, Ryanair and all that. Enjoy spunking the paypigs’ cash. I’m looking forward to the sad tin rattle later in the month.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
i just asked my 12 year old what she’d do if i used her room for storage and said she could sleep in my bed but i don’t think i quite clarified that the question was hypothetical… i just think i experienced what it would feel like if looks could literally kill

• Haha
Reactions: 79

SmolWarrior

I forced myself to read HH2 again. Let's start with the main statement, which she has reaffirmed on Twitter: 'No, I'm not 'poor' any more. Nor do I pretend to be. I work, I get paid, I have some nice things'.

Fine. So when you strip out the histrionics and hyperbole in the blog, it amounts to this:

"I live somewhere that is now too expensive and my income does not cover my rent, utility bills, and other expenses. This is because I moved in here with my partner, but we have since broken up and she has moved out. I cannot afford to continue renting my current place on my own and I need to move somewhere more affordable. The new place will not have enough room for all of my possessions. Therefore I need to go through them and decide what I need, or would like to keep, and what I will need to give away or sell because it won't fit into my new, affordable flat. I will not enjoy doing this, but it is necessary and is the right, pragmatic thing to do.

I will find somewhere that is more affordable, so that as I continue to work and get paid, this money will cover my essentials and I will have enough money left over to live on. I will make sure my son has his own room for when he is staying with me. As an added bonus, this will improve my mental health and well-being, because I won't have to stress about making ends meet. I have physical health problems as well, but these are not relevant to my need to move to a smaller place; as above, it is about affordability.

I am very grateful for the support I have had from my fans and followers over the last 10 years and I am looking forward to continuing my recipes, my budgeting advice, and my media appearances to comment on important issues facing all of us in the UK."

That really is it, when you strip it down. Everything else is extraneous detail and an attempt to elicit sympathy (read: cashos) which she doesn't need, and which, when it was obvious her followers and acolytes were sending her money/subbing to Patreon and encouraging others to do the same, she did nothing to stop.

Hundreds of thousands of people have to make these decisions (down-sizing) all the time. They don't ask for tips, donations, Patreon subscriptions and they sure as hell don't whine about it all day, every day, on Twitter, while claiming the whole world is out to get them and everyone wants them DEAD.

TLDR; woman can't afford to live in her current house; has to down-size. But makes a massive tragedy/drama about it so that the donations keep rolling in.

• Heart
  • Angry
We have the receipts some where but she started this teen nonsense ages ago and once described his underwear as 'smeggy' on Twitter. That's public Twitter, to her large platform to which some of his teachers allegedly belong. What a lovely considerate mother ☹
The whole thing is awful. Also he’s in a stage of his physical and sexual development where private time will be needed, it’s ghastly to think she’s really suggesting sharing a bed in a one bed flat when she’s a) rented needlessly huge properties for the decade previously and b) documented the never ending chain of sexual partners she has through the door (and then out again, fleeing in the night at 3am). None of this is good.

• Sad
  • Angry

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
SO: the end of the summer holidays. When’s a squig going to ask about the very public statement Jack made about giving SB two great holidays with the savings from the account that was set up specifically for that purpose?
[Jackmode]I don't know what business it is of yours, but he's been deliriously happy, giggling and singing away as he and his mama find their own entertainments. Show me where Jack said she didn't take him on two great holidays. Go on, show me the words she wrote where she said 'I didn't take SB on two great holidays.' Are we done? Are we all clear? Now, I don't know about your sad little life but I've got glorious things to be getting on with and the greatest adventures in my life ahead of me, all while people try to silence and stamp on me just for being me, so I'd suggest you crawl back into your hole and let me and my son get on with doing just grand, thanks. Are we clear? Good
[/Jackmode]

edit to add: that was scary to do

• Haha
  • Wow

missbct

Chatty Member
LJC I am in hospital and HOOTING at that photo. Like genuine tears in my eyes, people staring at me. Send tissue-os.

She looks like a melted candle ffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Soap a Dope

Hands up any anyone with a child, a cat and a large dog that can drop everything and pop over to Dublin at 4 days notice just assuming that other people will pick up where you left off? It won't inconvenience anyone? Nobody would have to rearrange their life to make up for your selfish spontaneous behaviour?
No? Nobody?
She lives alone, SB takes dog with him when he visits mamapapa and the cat probably has one of those feeders you can get that are on a timer (very good they are too).
She basically has the life of someone young, free and single yet sees fit to whinge about it day in and day out. SB is her meal ticket.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Ok so a journo has asked to do a profile on Jack. How much are they paying her? Because I’d probably get them to pay for me to go over to a Dublin if I was having to do £20 shops and use solar powered garden lamps in my house and if we roll out the I DONT GET FEES OR PAID FOR THINGS BECAUSE I WORK FOR THE POOR how can you possibly justify it? You certainly don’t offer to fly over somewhere just because when it can be a zoom call and money is tight….

Reactions: 77