Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
All of this ‘oh, I would sleep with him in my bed but my haters would have a field day’ talk…. We know nothing but what you yourself put out there you absolute fucking freak!!! Nobody needs to know a single thing about your 12 year old boys sleeping arrangements, he deserves privacy ffs. Does she think she ~has~ to Tweet or something?

• Heart
Reactions: 77

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Maybe Jack's not coming back 👀
Screenshot_20220901-113226~2.png

(Also for the forensic among you, STN is Stansted and is itself an hour away from Jack)

• Haha
  • Angry
If the journalist doesn't preface the write up of the interview noting the fact Jack can't afford shower gel but insisted on going to Ireland on her own coin, they need their trilby and fountain pen revoking.

• Haha
  • Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I know I’ve said this before but I find her slagging off of her exes on Twitter to be so classless and unpleasant. Especially because she insinuates they were all abusive. She does this every single time
It is a massive red flag to me when people vocally slag off ex-partners. Tells you immediately that the problem was with them and not the ex.

Jack is a ~literal~ walking talking red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Toffee finger

VIP Member
She’s going to send out all the rewards she has missed? Royal Mail will go back on strike if she tries to post all of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Ms Biscuit

When she wrote HH2, she said her bank account was in the red. But she couldn't be bothered to return a jumpsuit to Urban Outfitters? And she has the nerve to beg for money? And worst of all, people happily oblige? Ugh. I may need a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
I’m a sad bugger but I’ve 🔺 that outfit. £55 from Urban Outfitters.
I love a good 🔺. We haven't had many recently. There was a phase when we triangulated about every 15 mins (because she bought so much shit) and it was hilarious. I have told this like an old person talking about golden times but I absolutely lost it late at night when a Frau had triangulated an item on John Lewis and the article was 'trending' and showed viewing stats that mirrored the exact amount of Frauen who had liked the triangulation Tattle post.
It is not known if John Lewis has benefted from this lucky accidental campaign.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Still encouraging the pile on against the poor squig who questioned the environmental impact of flying when she didn't need to.

Nasty, vile cow.

View attachment 1545790
Omg she has flipped.
She thinks her prattling on inanely about herself is the same as a social care worker doing a home assessment?
I am for once aghast at her.
And I presume the social care worker wouldn't fly to another fucking country to do it either.
Or call it an adventure.

• Heart
  • Wow

jenny2603

VIP Member
So she currently resides in a 3 bedroom home with a lounge and plenty of garage/shed space but she needs to move SB into her room and use his room as a decluttering space? All of this is in order to move herself, cat, dog and child into a one bed flat?
The bloody dog is about the size of of a one bed flat. The whole thing is madness and I don't believe a word of it. I suspect this is a tantrum of some sort. She could easily afford a two bed somewhere, which regardless of how often SB is or isn't there, it's still nice for him to have his own space and obviously as she's shown her usual concern for animal welfare I'd quite like Content and Coops to have some room to give each other space and make their situation a bit more tolerable. Well actually I'd like Content and Coops to read Animal Farm and rise up against Jack but hey ho.

• Haha
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
Oh sorry just realised - he’s going to sleep in her sex pit and she’s going to sleep on the only sofa in the living room - not the big green sofa bed as that‘s gone. Gotcha.

Also the way she and her FMs are laying into that social care squig is disgusting. One of them said she was going to report him, silly arse. For what? Questioning how environmentally friendly it is to go to Dublin on a day trip?

And this fucking argument really boils my piss.
B1E55B11-503A-4F42-98F9-0EC1630F3F16.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

DaisyJay

When did Urban Outfitters become a thrift store...

ETA - eat a mainly vegan diet :LOL: She's beyond parody now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74