Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
She washes reusable sanpro at 20 in shampoo? Bloody hell bet her downstairs has had more thrush than a birdspotters notebook.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Didn't Jimmy Savile say journalists were always trying to dig up dirt on him but they couldn't because he was squeaky clean. Really makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jack will enraged someone has paid to offset her carbon rather than sending the cashos.

• Haha

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
Over 100 hours a week work that is so bone crushingly hard.

But also;

263EF5B8-F1C7-49BB-800A-742009925270.jpeg

Tell me you have never worked for a living without saying you have never worked for a living.

• Haha

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
I work in PR. If you’re paying journos to spend time with you, that’s an advert not an interview hen.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
The Dublin flight.

I can see what's happened here. You know those banner ads for EasyJet et al that say "Dubrovnik from "22pp" and you read them and think. Why not! At £22 lets have a cheeky trip.

Then you go on the website and find out that there is one ticket at £22 leaving at 3 am on the last Wednesday in November and the rest of the time is £68 plus £35 if you want to take a bag plus £26 extra if you want to sit IN the aircraft rather than on the wing....and then it lands and it turns out that the airport in question is not the usual Dubrovnik one, but one 89 miles away, but fret not, they can sell you a ticket for £30 to bus you to there.

The thing is, we all know that. Its always a lot more than the banner price. It goes without saying that just because you can find a low price with an initial google, its never the full price.

But she's in a pickle (hopefully not a year old one, but still a pickle). Because she's been begging for money online with the old soap boiling ruse. So she can't now come out and say, oh, I fancy a bit of a trip to Dublin, it will make a lovely change. Because she's supposed to be desperately poor. So she is trying to gaslight people into thinking that flying to Dublin is the economy option.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
When I read her tweets about her mental health this morning, I felt really bad about posting here. I have been very mentally unwell in the past so I immediately empathise.

However, her subsequent tweets have reminded me this is all a performance (for her own benefit) and that that empathy is misplaced. I don't wish poor mental health on anyone, but weaponising it and using it as an excuse for poor behaviour disgusts me.

When I was at my worst, I was a bit paranoid, a bit mean to some of the people closest to me and somewhat erratic. However, I sought help, worked hard to engage with therapy and got better and was also armed with a toolkit to help when I relapse. I made amends to those who I had upset and changed my behaviour. This is what she needs to do to grow as a person. Not spending hours on twitter sharing every brainfart that occurs to her.
I’m sorry for spamming this thread, I’m giddy to be in real time.

I’ve felt sorry for Jack too and I haven’t seen today’s tweets…but imvho, she does absolutely nothing to help herself. She’s caught in this circle (in the circle, not out the circle. A hula hoop if you will) of chucking hand grenades on Twitter and then looking for the people who react to it, starting a pile on and then the dopamine wears off - or as now is happening, there are less people fighting her battles and more people voicing their displeasure at her behaviour - and then she’s after the next ‘hit’ and on it goes.

My mental health isn’t always great and I see that as separate from AA - a 12-Step programme can’t cure a chemical imbalance. But I personally work hard to keep myself in check because I don’t want to be like I was pre-Steps (it’s time to begin so count me in 😉).

Sorry for the merail and it isn’t the same as poor Karl at all but I was stressed last week when my son went back to school and when a minor inconvenience occurred, I dealt with it badly and overreacted. I felt shit about the way I spoke to the person and the first thing I did when I saw them was apologise for my behaviour. I stand by what caused my obnoxious outburst but I handled it badly and wouldn’t feel right if I hadn’t apologised.

Jack doesn’t have this internal checking system. Obviously that doesn’t only come to people in recovery but she has a better chance of getting there - you would think. I don’t know if she’s drinking/using/abusing meds but over the last week, her behaviour highlights to me again that she cannot possibly be working the Steps. Tell the world you’re the secretary, tell the world you’re taking a meeting but thats not recovery.

• Heart
I think she’s in for a shock with this CoL crisis tbh. She RTs Martin Lewis & catastrophises about how the roots of the economy will be fertilised with the blood of THE POORS but I don’t think she’s quite clocked that this crisis is going to be bad for all of us. Like not being <5 bed house e word decorated> as of frau history but I’ve got the life she wants and yet the idea of just wasting £55 cos I cba to go to an Evri drop off point is SO wild? Like she could save that £55? She could pay for most of SB’s first passport with that? Like there’s something not quite right there, not sure if she’s just really fucking thick or what? Like what was the plan just to bin it…?!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
WHAT? HOW DARE YOU HE WENT TO PONTINS. I AM SORRY THAT THE BUDGET DIDN’T STRETCH TO SOMEWHERE THAT MEETS YOUR APPROVAL.
I DID TAKE HIM AWAY I DONT POST EVERYTHING ON TWITTER MY SON WHO DEFINITELY LIVES WITH ME IS ENTITLED TO PRIVACY*

*No I definitely do not read Tattle

Anyhoo, I spent most of the first few months of this year packing up my home, with homelessness on the horizon. Everything we owned went into a tiny storage unit, which was all I could afford, which meant that actually, 80% of what we owned was donated/sold/skipped/left behind. I did this as a disabled lone parent of three who was finishing a degree. And somehow I managed to do it without taking any of my children’s bedrooms from them.

Really makes you think.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Fuck me Jack has become my sleep paralysis demon.

Also those pictures are definite evidence she is back on the wiz (SPECULATION M'LUD)

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
SO: the end of the summer holidays. When’s a squig going to ask about the very public statement Jack made about giving SB two great holidays with the savings from the account that was set up specifically for that purpose?
WHAT? HOW DARE YOU HE WENT TO PONTINS. I AM SORRY THAT THE BUDGET DIDN’T STRETCH TO SOMEWHERE THAT MEETS YOUR APPROVAL.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Ooointitot

Chatty Member
Can we please all take a moment and bow our heads for this epic MN poster’s potential thread title “Her pants must be asbestos”

2E24B33E-B14B-49CB-9BC3-6EDC1D2BCFCF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69