Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Jack can't even go to someone else's book launch unless they've promised to make it totally dry. I don't know how she'll ever be able to fly and be forced to do the snake walk through duty free.

Remember she almost had a breakdown after filming for Lorraine where she was forced to change in a room with some bottles of alcohol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
at 33 i’ve always been too much of a jittery nervous wimp to drive but thanks to jack i’ve realised i’m actually an environmental activist who’s much better than most people, actually

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

moldwarp

VIP Member
I know I’ve said this before but I find her slagging off of her exes on Twitter to be so classless and unpleasant. Especially because she insinuates they were all abusive. She does this every single time

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Afternoon all.

Firstly, can I just say that I had missed the rule about not nominating thread titles till near the end of a thread, and fear I may have done a mini chaos in disregarding this. I apologise to the longer term Frauen who are very patient with us new recruits learning the ropes ❤

Secondly, I left the previous thread at 36 pages last night, secure in the knowledge that Jack had stopped tweeting and therefore things would quieten down now. Truly keeping up with this is a Sisyphean task and I don't know how you do it.

I am absolutely aghast at the packing up the child's room up to make a staging post for decluttering.

I swear the allied forces took back northern europe with less staging time/room than she is allocating to move house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

drivingdownthe101

‘Mamapapa, I googled your Twitter account at the weekend when I was at home dad’s house. Do I really, honestly, truly have to sleep in your bed, mamapapa?’

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Horrendously offensive to a man with a learning disability, rude to someone working in social care.
You can see why the establishment want her brought down by whatever nefarious means as she really is tackling and exposing those in power.

• Sad
  • Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
FBCF0E31-8A61-4FD3-9A1C-0A6CB8ACCDF2.jpeg

Gurl, why would you spend anything?
You were complaining about TV shows not paying you to call the studio from your loodio. Why would you pay to be interviewed?

Especially when you are in such dire straits you had to unscrew your liebulbs?

• Haha
  • Heart

Shimmering

VIP Member
Shit, I was wrong. It was a weekly SET of recipe cards.

She owes these people 100 sets of high quality double sided recipe cards for beige food.

I can't. I'm crying :LOL:

This has got to be the biggest bullshit ever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Crackpanda

She is skint, but she can waste £55 not returning a boiler suit? I liked her up until recently, and thought you fraus were a bit OTT at times, but now I see what she's like. The deeper one digs the worse it get. Does she think everyone forgets everything she tweets the moment after she tweets ir?

• Heart
Reactions: 83