Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
excuse me?? overdue an adventure??? this is your 3rd trip abroad in like 6 months! fucking dumbass

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

hooplifehero

Chatty Member
Wait a minute. She is making her 12 year old son sleep in her bed... the bed she had a 6 hour sweaty romp in, a few days ago, which she told the whole internet about? I think that goes beyond awkward cringe into incredibly inappropriate behaviour.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 112

Mallerenga

I thought it was because you didn't do roundabouts?

2022-09-01.png

ETA you've tried to learn how to drive multiple times, according to *checks notes* yourself.

2022-09-01 (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 110

Geetbo

VIP Member
Jack also has a wonderfully supportive relationship with SB's Dad despite the fact he ALLEGEDLY allowed them both to live in a freezing flat containing no food or lightbulbs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
My hot take;

Jack knows exactly where she's moving at the end of the year, I think Papa H finally caved and is giving her one of the rentals with a full makeover.

Papa H has only given her a one bed though, because he knows SB is never there anymore.

Jack is trying to guilt trip him by tormenting SB.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Imagine suggesting being interviewed for a magazine is anything like being a social care worker! What an absolute cunt!

View attachment 1545837
As a social care worker, yes. I’ve done all of those things online during this little thing called covid and have spent time doing some online just today. Remember that Jack? We’re the people going in to work in full PPE to provide care to sick and lonely people. People who had dementia and couldn’t understand why family weren’t visiting. People who had family that were sick/dying but couldn’t get to see them. People who had to have some of their care cancelled when a bunch of carers caught Covid and we couldn’t physically get to everyone. The few things like assessments, meeting families, care plan updates etc that could be done online were. It wasn’t perfect at all but we really really tried. Some of that is still done online as Covid hasn’t gone away.

What did you do Jack? Except for grift, lie, write some shit recipes and wander around with covid symptoms to buy some chips. What actual, helpful, thing did you do?

You can easily do an interview over the phone or zoom so stop being a fucking twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 107

Emmapism

VIP Member
Jack: 'Why are you all up in my business?!'

Also Jack: 'Just got boned for six hours, yeeeeaaaah take that haters'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
When you declutter, you do it room by room so you end up with more space not less.

I’ve never know anyone to make the simplest of tasks such a performative palaver.

• Heart
Reactions: 100