Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slowworm

She's so clearly buying this new flat if she's designing a kitchen. No one who rents does this, as houses tend to come with a kitchen already....

I'm a lurker posting for the first time, hello everyone!

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Aka Patreon money has just dropped so I’m booking a holiday and need an excuse

View attachment 1545146
So after complaining that the BBC only pays £50 for an interview, she's now paying £15 to travel to a different country for an interview? There's no way it's £15 flat to get from her house in Southend, to an airport, to Dublin Airport, to Dublin City and all the way back again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Today has been fun, at work I just had to call the ICO to get some advice on an issue I potentially have with an employee.

The Advisor asked me how did I hear about the ICO, my answer "well it's a funny story really, there's this website called Tattle....."

At least she laughed rather than silence!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

MancBee

VIP Member
Jumping forward ~again~ to say...

If I were an "author, cook, writer, campaigner, TV gob" and someone rang me and asked for an interview, I might say yes. But why in God's name would I need to put myself out?

They want to interview me, so it's up to them to do the running. They will get paid for the article. They should shoulder any expenses and inconvenience. I might also expect to be paid for my time, considering they are taking me away from my 100 hour working week.

If they refused to pay me and I still wished to have the exposure, I might just waive my fee. But there is no way I would be traveling to them or shouldering any costs to enable them to do their job.

It's not your job if a journalist wants to interview you, it is their job, you are the subject of THEIR work.

Jack, you are a joke. Every person with cognitive reasoning is laughing at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 95

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Actual footage of me after throwing in the towel and skipping threads…

What is going on? I mean what in the name of LJC has last week been about? It was spiralling before my eyes but I was so far behind I had no hope of catching up.

So so many things. I could have gone my whole life not knowing she’d been laid. I’m disgusted at her tweets to Karl (including the alleged apology) and I’m scratching my head wondering why your AA home group would be 45 minutes away because you don’t drive. Who could be arsed being her, she’s honestly horrific.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

FantaLimon

I don’t understand why you would practice living with one bedroom? Why sleep on the sofa now when there is a bed in SB’s room?!

I DON’T UNDERSTAND

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I'm going to take a break from here, I think. It's not doing me any good at all, trying to keep up with her nonsense.

Go well, ninnies!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 93
When I read her tweets about her mental health this morning, I felt really bad about posting here. I have been very mentally unwell in the past so I immediately empathise.

However, her subsequent tweets have reminded me this is all a performance (for her own benefit) and that that empathy is misplaced. I don't wish poor mental health on anyone, but weaponising it and using it as an excuse for poor behaviour disgusts me.

When I was at my worst, I was a bit paranoid, a bit mean to some of the people closest to me and somewhat erratic. However, I sought help, worked hard to engage with therapy and got better and was also armed with a toolkit to help when I relapse. I made amends to those who I had upset and changed my behaviour. This is what she needs to do to grow as a person. Not spending hours on twitter sharing every brainfart that occurs to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
One of the ✨comments club✨ obviously. Jack has actively invited such a response but it's so awful for SB.

Screenshot 2022-09-01 at 13.26.12.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 92

Sweetcouchpotato

So after complaining that the BBC only pays £50 for an interview, she's now paying £15 to travel to a different country for an interview? There's no way it's £15 flat to get from her house in Southend, to an airport, to Dublin Airport, to Dublin City and all the way back again
Not to mention she's supposedly disabled and in constant pain. My own disability means that being driven from my front door in my OH's big car to my parent's front door and sitting on their sofa for a couple of hours - knowing I can lie down on their bed if I need and be home in my own bed in 15 minutes - is something I manage maybe every 2 to 3 months. The idea of trains, planes and taxis to Ireland just for a pointless puff piece interview is so overwhelming and exhausting to me. I know all disabilities are different but she is always ready to travel great distances for narc supply and every disabled person I know finds travelling more tiring and mentally stressful than non-disabled people.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 91

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Well, my Patreon sub charge for the month has just hit my card, so I think we can assume that Jack's payday for the month has landed.

Anyone who unsubscribes now will still still have been charged for the month and won't get a refund.
She’s down to 767 now. It might have something to do with this.

59797099-AE8E-4C71-8F91-B41152688CF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

instacharlie

VIP Member
If only there was a way to do interviews like this without the need to travel for such a short time. Something that you could do on the internet maybe? You could sit in your own house and do it, and they could sit in theirs? Would be so much easier for both parties and wouldn't take so many hours out of your working week.
I do hope someone comes up with something soon🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89