Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah a horrible horrible mistake. Because the man has a LD. If he didn't it was OK then.
He had a lot of support from people who have your number and who you’ve basically admitted it’s alright to tell to ‘go duck’ themselves because they don’t have a learning disability. Also, that creepy ski squig must feel like a right head now after echoing the ‘go duck yourself’ and swarming up to Jack. I bet the sycophantic little creep has hastily deleted his tweet.
God, imagine sucking up to Jack. He must have zero self esteem.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Sorry for awful squiggling - stupid dog was scratching his ear vigorously pressed up against me.

View attachment 1538722
Utter rollocks. She's a smarmy one who has an answer for everything... Secretary? I doubt that.... that meeting must be a long way away ... as in 20+ miles....liar again I have also never ran a meeting where I had to be there 45 mins early...Jesus wept she's full of it...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
He had a lot of support from people who have your number and who you’ve basically admitted it’s alright to tell to ‘go duck’ themselves because they don’t have a learning disability. Also, that creepy ski squig must feel like a right head now after echoing the ‘go duck yourself’ and swarming up to Jack. I bet the sycophantic little creep has hastily deleted his tweet.
Oh no, skiincel has been doubling down and refusing to apologise, even after Jack did.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Anyway, I admire her. After her 6 hour shagathon, her epic journey over many miles and multi forms of public transport must have been difficult 🥺.
Another therapist had gifted her a rubber ring with the words "in case of a Bad Harold".

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Another therapist had gifted her a rubber ring with the words "in case of a Bad Harold".
I've watched BBC 4 documentaries of people trekking over vast continents making less of a fuss than Jack trying to cover up her true self hideous tweets with her yomp to AA. Michael Palin never subjected us to this nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I’ve been taking a bit of a break because I’m EXHAUSTED with Jack, but I’m just popping in to commemorate the one-year anniversary of a squig

2A5088EF-5E96-427B-B85F-2B881F428D04.jpeg
TW for @colouredlines who might just want to skip on past 😔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
Grunking right now but just want to say no one in AA says they "take" a meeting. You might chair it, or do a main share, you don't "take" it. And even if you do chair or do the main share, you usually just say you went to a meeting, is all about humility.

• Heart
Reactions: 83
I saw ski wanker reply to some other squig, both saying they want to be Jack's friend (give me strength 🙄) so now that Saint Jack has apparently said sorry* I eagerly anticipate his own much needed apology to Karl, and hope he feels deeply ashamed of being such a tosser. Doubt it though.

*I doubt she used the actual words "I'm sorry" because she's allergic to them, probably threw in a load of excuses in a huge "pity me" post about how the trolls made her say it...

Right she's not tweeted in an hour which I think means it's safe to sleep...if I wake up and she's engaged, then I'm going to howl and claw and chew up her hosepipe (no innuendo intended 😒)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Grunking right now but just want to say no one in AA says they "take" a meeting. You might chair it, or do a main share, you don't "take" it. And even if you do chair or do the main share, you usually just say you went to a meeting, is all about humility.
Jack has been off her face since Edinburgh I expect the meeting probably felt rather "taken" once she got going. I hope she didn't give them too much Bad Harold chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right she's not tweeted in an hour which I think means it's safe to sleep...if I wake up and she's engaged, then I'm going to howl and claw and chew up her hosepipe (no innuendo intended 😒)
I'm hoping for an alien abduction...

So was she walking the dog or was she at a 4-hour meeting? Make up your mind, Jack
Neither, she lies ...she was enjoying the power of her FM she's disgusting ..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So was she walking the dog or was she at a 4-hour meeting? Make up your mind, Jack
She walked the dog to the meeting which was being held on the island from Lost, she had to get there four hours early to prepare a Hampton Court level banquet for the 200 attendees.
She was then in charge of the whole meeting because she’s the most important, experienced person to ever be involved in AA.
The meeting lasted for about twelve hours because Jack was giving them a blow by blow (literally tee he) account of her getting buggered by Billy.
She then stayed for two days after to clean up and then took the dog for another walk which is when she opened her phone screen and clasped her face in horror at the very thought of accidentally being hurtful to someone.

It’s really quite straight forward dear heart, not sure why you don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Well twitter is officially down for most of the UK, time to sleep while JM shakes like a shitting dog from the withdrawal from it.

See you all for tomorrow's chaos

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to add
1. Jack is a truly, truly horrible human being, and
2. I cannot get this picture out of my head-this is Barold. His 12 hour shift on Bank holiday was 18 holes at the golf club and the clubhouse bar afterwards
F3661C20-CB8F-416B-A9B1-35D9E04855E1.jpeg

PS I am also imagining the fictional housemate who lives rent free and gets all his food bought and cooked and his shower gel made for him out of soap to be Timothy from ‘Sorry!’
FA800D2F-E358-458F-A9AB-B013D4C2DDE8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.