Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.
I might be causing a mini chaos but I think someone on here may have told her to go out and touch the grass. Either that or it was on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely a sock
She's done duck all for disabled people. My wee local group of parents of ASN and disabled children have achieved far more on that score. Jack knows duck all about disability. I wish she would stay out of things she doesn't understand or truly care about.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The “touch grass” thing is a weird thing to say. I’ve never heard that expression before.

Although Jack must be permanently touching cloth given the amount of time she’s spent on the toilet surfing Twitter recently.
The touch grass expression is quite common among some internet circles. It basically means ‘you’re online too much, go outside and enjoy nature’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The petty ninny in me just loves it when her stupid little threads get a pitiful amount of likes 😁 I wonder has that been enough to bring her back down to reality and have her log off for a while. That, or she's 'rolling around in bed and bliss' again. LOL. Why do none of her alleged experiences ring true. Sounds like what she thinks it's like from watching telly.

Reactions: 14
Might not even be that, could well be just on her own school's Gifted and Talented register, which was often top 10% but not in all subjects e.g. you could be on the G and T register for Music but in bottom set for Maths.
I like that we’re being kind enough to Jack, after the lies we’ve seen uncovered even just in this very thread, to entertain the idea that she might have genuinely been put on some type of “gifted and talented” list.

My bet is it’s either an outright lie, or it was something mentioned in passing by a teacher that never came to fruition.

Reactions: 10
The petty ninny in me just loves it when her stupid little threads get a pitiful amount of likes 😁 I wonder has that been enough to bring her back down to reality and have her log off for a while. That, or she's 'rolling around in bed and bliss' again. LOL. Why do none of her alleged experiences ring true. Sounds like what she thinks it's like from watching telly.
A narc loves being right and the sound of their own voice. Jack needs to lose her voice and ability to tweet. The world would be a happier place without the nasal whine and over the top misery tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.