Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack is still a horrible, spiteful bleep and lies about ~literally~ everything. Every. Single. Thing. If she said the sky was blue, we'd all look out the window to check.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
No sleep in me again. I’ve made mesen Chamomile tea (hold the lemonade) and Nytol.

But what I (still) really want is a burger… Just a burger you set of guttersnipes!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Worth bearing reiterating in 'her' apology she said she usually does her due diligence in checking people's bios before unleashing her foul rants and inviting her followers unhinged venom on them.
So she knows it is unacceptable 🤷‍♀️ And also targeted.
Nice.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
I think that apology is the result of a family member getting in touch with her, either her Mum or Dad. The language used (which looks like it was provided to her) seems like something that a parent, rather than a work contact, such as her agent would say.

The telling part for me was "I truly feel very ashamed of myself."

That's a parent telling a naughty kid that they should feel ashamed of themselves due to their bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I just grunk'd the sex thread 😳

Can someone please tell me how/why/where the ❄ thing started please?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No sleep in me again. I’ve made mesen Chamomile tea (hold the lemonade) and Nytol.

But what I (still) really want is a burger… Just a burger you set of guttersnipes!
If you want the Nightburger you have to pay Bad Harold.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
alone 99% of the time. Yet has a Live in housemate, SB there all the time cos as she says almost daily, she's a single parent

Screenshot_20220830_013355.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Sorry for awful squiggling - stupid dog was scratching his ear vigorously pressed up against me.

Screenshot_20220830_014036.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
I'm old enough to remember when she used to tweet us whilst shitting. I wonder has she mastered doing both at once and has she thought of throwing a quick bench press of HMTQ as a hat trick.
Omg the mental images of her hula hooping while pooing, I don't thank you for the nightmares I'm sure this will give me :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Recap.
Ermm.
Well ,Jack got a burger and apparently 6 hours of soggy sausage.
Was a complete twit on twitter.
Blamed being a twit on whatever I've past giving a tit.
Another article came out calling her lying little gobshite..no one on Tattle disagrees.

All in all its been a ride ..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'd like to ask Jack if anyone at the meeting noticed how much she seemed to uh enjoy the weekend and if she shared her incredible tips for staying up right throughout with the rest of the group?
alcohol abstinence, weight loss and as a by product sleep avoidance can be achieved easily by converting to be a trustee of modern chemistry...... allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.