Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be against their T&Cs... if only for Children, She knows this because she is forensically blessed on account of one of the many Acronyms she suffers from.
Someone said hers would be a platinum one.. I'll have to find the tweet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'd like to ask Jack if anyone at the meeting noticed how much she seemed to uh enjoy the weekend and if she shared her incredible tips for staying up right throughout with the rest of the group?

She crashed around dinner time I reckon. She's had a good old snooze, woke up feeling like absolute tit, and is now going for full pity party to claw back some credibility.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
If 99% of Jacks work takes place alone who is attending to the poors, pensioners, prisoners, general behind the scenes people and Asda HQ?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She crashed around dinner time I reckon. She's had a good old snooze, woke up feeling like absolute tit, and is now going for full pity party to claw back some credibility.
Agree. And someone else has stepped in to say 'you literally told a person with a learning disability, who was defending you, to duck off'.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Risking pushback here but if i were SBs dad i would be reluctant to bring the young'un back after this weekends performance. (if, as is, obvious to me he hasn't actually been at home with his mum all this weekend your honor)

There needs to be an intervention.
and ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
How the hell is she going to numerous meetings per week AND her son is only at his Dad's a couple of nights a week? Obviously I know it's a MOO POINT.
As the vile bullies of the internet robbed SB of his dream summer job managing my Twitter, I have appointed him the chair of AA for the South East England region instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
With the amount of work she does behind the scenes, are we sure she's not the Wizard of Oz? He was a con artist too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
As the vile bullies of the internet robbed SB of his dream summer job managing my Twitter, I have appointed him the chair of AA for the South East England region instead.
He is of course uniquely qualified to fill that post. But as such I have lost out on child tax credits... To help top up this defecit send cashos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyway, I admire her. After her 6 hour shagathon, her epic journey over many miles and multi forms of public transport must have been difficult 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So now she's used AA as a shield for her foul behaviour which happened while she was TOTALLY SOBER, it'll be self harm/suicide baiting if the big meanies don't leave her alone for abusing someone with learning disabilities, right?

Screenshot 2022-08-30 020203.png

• Heart
Reactions: 123
Ah a horrible horrible mistake. Because the man has a LD. If he didn't it was OK then.
See she's ignoring the squiggs who called her out and tagged her previous places of performative bullshit work then.
She must have the same condition her parents had when she was in the papers and they never knew

Reactions: 33
Is it slowly softly gradually occuring to her that being an absolute bleep online, and encouraging it amongst her followers can have serious consequences?
Karl openly stated his health conditions, but many others, who Jack and her trolls lay into with abandon don't. Is her treatment of them 'a horrible horrible mistake' too? Or is that OK? If so why?

• Heart
Reactions: 75
So now she's used AA as a shield for her foul behaviour which happened while she was TOTALLY SOBER, it'll be self harm/suicide baiting if the big meanies don't leave her alone for abusing someone with learning difficulties, right?
Yeah pretty much, the blame falls everywhere but at her feet. Performative bullshit. This kind of behaviour is probably well documented and I dare say predictable with addicts and narcissists.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ah a horrible horrible mistake. Because the man has a LD. If he didn't it was OK then.
Well that is a big fat lie because you were tweeting your usual shite about home ownership,sheds, plots of land, beach huts and communes 🙄.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.