Jack Monroe #380 Hunger Hurts 2: Solar Lantern Boogaloo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back to another late night with Mx Monroe. Toot Toot!

Congrats to @ChaosCEO winning thread title competition with @elepal nominating you. You both get a totally sincere apology off Jack. Atone!

Jack went real nasty towards a well meaning squig and the FMs took it to a new depth. Wasn't nice. Jack has now made an apology but it's not her fault ok?! She is being harassed and was at a meeting and IT'S NOT HER FAULT.

Here's hoping we don't get another midnight burger munch. No thank you.

Please help with recaps!

Go and touch some grass, pals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100
Recap: Jack Monroe abuses vulnerable person with physical and learning disabilities. Jack Monroe leaves her abuse of this disabled person up for hours so her fans can abuse him too. Jack Monroe thinks banging on about buying a beach hut is more important than apologising to the disabled person she abused. Jack Monroe then centres herself in her apology for abusing this disabled person so her flying monkeys can blow smoke up her arse and give her money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 150
Recap: Jack Monroe abuses vulnerable person with physical and learning disabilities. Jack Monroe leaves her abuse of this disabled person up for hours so her fans can abuse him too. Jack Monroe thinks banging on about buying a beach hut is more important than apologising to the disabled person she abused. Jack Monroe then centres herself in her apology for abusing this disabled person so her flying monkeys can blow smoke up her arse and give her money.
Yep. Pretty much.

Reactions: 37
Going back a thread, Jack MET SOMEONE. He gave her dinner and there were shenanigans. It's all shocking normal.
Burgomaster Bill has been AT WORK and keeping a low profile today. It's hoped he will not return, or at least choose a more sociable hour Bill, for goodness' sake.
Also, Jack wants to buy a beach hut or a boat for some reason? Shape up Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Going back a thread, Jack MET SOMEONE. He gave her dinner and there were shenanigans. It's all shocking normal.
Burgomaster Bill has been AT WORK and keeping a low profile today. It's hoped he will not return, or at least choose a more sociable hour Bill, for goodness' sake.
Also, Jack wants to buy a beach hut or a boat for some reason? Shape up Jack.

At this point I think we are fair to say that Burger Bill has ghosted our dear Tender One and he is now Poltergeist Pete. Boo, I guess. Thaaaat's Tinder-wang, folks!

Jack has yet to provide any of the recipes she has promised, all those standing with a pan in your hand awaiting a quick meal? You get to starve, pals.

@ContentCrunch grated soap. This poor frau has had a rough 24 hours, send love-o's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
it all stinks; i'm surprised the apology wasnt this:

I am dreadfully ashamed of my behaviour....BUT it's all because of the constant stream of abuse i receive online,
if I only had more cashos i could hire an admin assistant to do this all for me

Send Cashos:

TipJar<link>
Paypal<link>
Patreon<link>
Koffee<link>
Cashapp<link>
OnlyFans<link>
Amazon Wish List<Link>
Venmo<link>
Zelle<link>
ApplePay<link>
Monzo<link>
PO Box address for cold hard Cash <Address>

etc

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
At this point I think we are fair to say that Burger Bill has ghosted our dear Tender One and he is now Poltergeist Pete. Boo, I guess. Thaaaat's Tinder-wang, folks!

Jack has yet to provide any of the recipes she has promised, all those standing with a pan in your hand awaiting a quick meal? You get to starve, pals.

@ContentCrunch grated soap. This poor frau has had a rough 24 hours, send love-o's.
See you mate. For a few minutes hours? back there, you really were the
1661817865948.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

As if she was such a massive bleep that it made me forget the brave soap boiling Frau šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Yes the original tweet was posted at 4.30pm.
Jack (or someone) apologised at 11.30pm.
Apparently she hadn't seen all the outrage until then. Because she is noted for being away from twitter for large amounts of time. Even though she was on twitter and being alerted within that time. But she can't lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Jack has been up and awake tweeting utter nonsense for days with little or no breaks. But apparently 'went to take a meeting' at AA and had 'no access' to her phone for the precise period that a man with very clear, complex issues had a barrage of vile abuse targeted towards him. She has Google alerts set up. Really makes you think.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Not much to add. She was nasty yet again, she conveniently was at an AA meeting...which I don't believe as I've looked at the Essex meetings calendar plus she was on SM when any meeting is on.., her FM had their usual rabid pile on and now she's trying to be all sweetness and light. Bottom line somebody has told her to apologise and written it for her. She's vile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Oooo, she claims she can do 1000 reps with her weighted hula hoop, a gift from a therapist. Jack, where is your hula hoop? Because we've never heard of it until now, you've never posted a pic of it, even throughout today, and you need to ask the therapist what brand it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Jack also couldn't be arsed writing the apology herself and had to get a grown up to do it for her to copy and paste. She also informed us she'd been at some sort of AA meeting as if the last few days haven't happened and it had any relevance to her choice to indulge in bullying behaviour. She still hasn't told anyone what she did with the rest of the Teemill money, Patreon Squigs remain out of pocket, she still can't cook and is currently a Twitter laughing stock, though the loyal squigs remain willing to drink the Kool Aid.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
My short recap

After a burger and a frolic, the new beau is now on the longest shift in history. Without a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Oooo, she claims she can do 1000 reps with her weighted hula hoop, a gift from a therapist. Jack, where is your hula hoop? Because we've never heard of it until now, you've never posted a pic of it, even throughout today, and you need to ask the therapist what brand it is.
Actually, she was hula hooping while she posted most of her tweets this year. #behindthescenes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Actually, she was hula hooping while she posted most of her tweets this year. #behindthescenes
I'm old enough to remember when she used to tweet us whilst shitting. I wonder has she mastered doing both at once and has she thought of throwing a quick bench press of HMTQ as a hat trick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm old enough to remember when she used to tweet us whilst shitting. I wonder has she mastered doing both at once and has she thought of throwing a quick bench press of HMTQ as a hat trick.
That'll perk up the audience next year in Edinburgh, the Queen flying through the air, flung aside as Jack takes a bow sitting down

• Haha
Reactions: 31
it all stinks; i'm surprised the apology wasnt this:

I am dreadfully ashamed of my behaviour....BUT it's all because of the constant stream of abuse i receive online,
if I only had more cashos i could hire an admin assistant to do this all for me

Send Cashos:

TipJar<link>
Paypal<link>
Patreon<link>
Koffee<link>
Cashapp<link>
OnlyFans<link>
Amazon Wish List<Link>
Venmo<link>
Zelle<link>
ApplePay<link>
Monzo<link>
PO Box address for cold hard Cash <Address>

etc
**whispers** what no go Henry... Amateur!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.