Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Edie Po

VIP Member
We are all going to think this now when Jack goes missing on the Twitter in the evenings, well I am 🤦🏽‍♀️…..4 hours now, stuffed with burgers and getting deep down and dirty with nightmeat, shrieking as she cackles at all the conspiracy theorists staying so mad and wrong, her mind filled with the delicious bliss of it all.

This thought unfortunately entered my mind, I’ve done a Jack and over-shared, now you all have to think about it. Go well pals 😁
Well I wasn't..but thank space you 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
This has probably been addressed already so my apologies, but if she has another housemate she can’t surely be paying all of the rent anymore can she? Which is what Hunger Hurts 2: Solar lantern boogaloo was about
A more forensic Frau than I will recall that a housemate was suggested by a squig a few months back - maybe circa HH2? Jack had obviously "completed it mate" and just dismissed it.

So the Tories embed this guy in the "care home" but it's really a MI5 outpost. Jack is trying to set up a chain of Essentials 4 Poors (does chamois leathers and magic trees too as well as lemon curd) and we're trying to kill them, so "Karl" is going to start some Twitter beef to distract Jack while we hide all the lentils and stuff. Winter hits, dead poors everywhere, Jack does a howl 'n' claw but it's too late then SUCCESS.
This is comedy gold. 🙌🏻

• Heart

SmolWarrior

She’s still out for the count I see. What are the odds of another all-nighter on Twitter when she finally surfaces?

I can’t make any guarantees or mention sources so please take this with a pinch of salt in case it doesn’t happen, I don’t want to get any one’s hopes up.

But I have it on what I deem good authority that the cap for universal credit is going to be raised soon as part of the ‘cost of living support package’, entitling more people in the U.K. to financial help who don’t currently qualify for any benefits.

I’m only putting this here, now, so Jack can’t claim she had anything to do with it if it does happen. As you were. 😅
Oh, I hope that's true. Fingers crossed.

Saltfish84

I’ve not grunked cause I’M BUSY and living a life of actual things, events and humans. However, thrilled I missed Jack “shagging” though how she was still (tooting) tweeting whilst riding some poor sap I cannot fathom.

(She was snorting, not shagging. That’s how) Still being a nasty c£nt I see 😏