Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyfall

Chatty Member
Oi, oi there’s a new beau in town and the gal of love is already flowing from the unruly labia of our Jackie gal.
Gues the pawning of the engagement rings left room for new ring.
Our Jackie gal sure is a rampant ring collector

Reactions: 14
I think she has just deleted it, without apologising of course. It took all my will not to go on there and rip her a new arsehole. She's beyond fucking help at this stage
It's still there for me, checked on phone and PC. She's just busy mithering about hula hoops and ignoring it.

• Angry
Whilst it seems like an interesting read, and I don't wish to dampen the canal's excitement, I am a little concerned it is written by somebody who is firmly sat in the Gender-Critical camp
Why is that a "concern"? It's either true or it isn't.

ChactFecker

Jack 'Forensically inconsistent' Monroe.

It's literally everything that comes out of her cake hole.

The reason for the name change. Is the latest one I've been made aware of above.

Pretty sure she cited the breakup with an ex (maybe Alegra?) on the want to have top surgery because of the deep routed dysphoria.

Why people continue to tolerate her is beyond me.

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Sorry to be a bore but idk that website looks like something you’d unearth trying to illegally watch Broad City circa 2012, I’m not re-logging into all my online banking apps cos I’ve fucked my phone for diddly.

Tho 20 pages? Lord pls encourage these dissenters to start podcasting??
Shit. I’ve downloaded, I was too excited. What should I do? I read it. It’s 20 pages but around 15 are citing all the references.

Reactions: 13

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Casting my mind back to books I read on Victorian housekeeping, you need to grate the soap. They used to grate it and and add water then boil it to make soap jelly so I suppose if you added more water it would be more liquid.
Soap jelly - the thought of it cold and jelly-like makes me want to throw up! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Does she ever actually account for every 'grain of salt, every twist of pepper, every splash of oil, every gentle dusting of flour', as she claims? I don't think I've seen it on her planners or shopping lists.

I mean, among all the lies it's a minor one, but it's annoying that she claims to be the only 'chef' who provides such granular, forensic detail of the costs - not that it would ever be useful because you're never going to buy two grains of pepper, 1p - and I don't think even this is factually true.
Unless you cook like her and overegg the pudding with ridiculous flavour combos. Salt, pepper, and spices/ herbs will last ages if dried.

She just wasting time.

I don’t think this is true. I subscribe to a few people and I got as far as pressing the final cancel button on three of them just now.

Unless Jack has some sort of special arrangement, which seems unlikely.

It does say this, so I suppose depending on when you checked you might be unable to stop one payment if it was already processing.

ETA: I think the squig is confusing the fact that in order to get a refund you have to contact the creator with the cancellation process.

No you can cancel, really easily through their interface (takes a couple of clicks) - maybe they haven't got the account log-in details and/or are trying to get the money back?
Thank you, makes sense now. :)

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’ve given up catching up. Every hour there is a new chaos and a new thread. I’ve given all my free time to grunking, have no food and am living in squalor, much like I’m living in the shitty bungalow (I’m not her up until now never mentioned housemate).

Glad to see that she is still deeply committed to her glorious technicoloured homosexuality by jumping straight onto another cock. Typical narc move, can’t be alone. If hoover attempts don’t work with the exes then they are replaced before most people would be even considering going for a drink.

Just when I thought she couldn’t remind me more of my narc mum the sexual oversharing started and it was like a flashback 🤢

I think Burger La Bill works at Asda. She was all dressed up for her visit, liking everything tweet they had ever written, and where else does she go where she would meet people who work shifts 🤔

Really makes you think.
I assumed this was the AA person she was mentioning, Before OH with the little shop came on the scene

Edie Po

VIP Member
No strong feelings then Edie!
[/QUOTE]
I'm a bit like Jack really.. I like to keep my feelings about Russ to myself 🤐
Closed book me Jack are 🙃

• Haha