Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
Omg coming from the sex tweet part of the last thread but shut uppp!

This bloke fucked off at 3am and she’s boasting about it? He’s not even starting work he’s going back to his nice clean house? Loooool I’m not furious I feel sorry for you hun, you’re in ur mid 30s getting rinsed through like a naive 21 year old on tinder, but yours didn’t even take you out for a nice dinner first? He really just has to turn up to ur house? Couldn’t be me soz hun x
SHe might as well charge. She could afford a bigger top up shop then....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MistyWindows

VIP Member
  • Haha
i have somehow missed a thread and a half in 24 hours

just popping by to say we are watching walruses on this biggest dave prom thing (waiting for only connect) and we are discussing how they might taste

really makes u think. mock walrus soup? 0.3p per generous portion?

has jack shagged anyone else yet?
Since last night? Not that she's made us aware of, thankfully. I can't take another night of Sex Jack.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
I can’t make any guarantees or mention sources so please take this with a pinch of salt in case it doesn’t happen, I don’t want to get any one’s hopes up.

But I have it on what I deem good authority that the cap for universal credit is going to be raised soon as part of the ‘cost of living support package’, entitling more people in the U.K. to financial help who don’t currently qualify for any benefits.

I’m only putting this here, now, so Jack can’t claim she had anything to do with it if it does happen. As you were. 😅
We at Tattle shall thwart Jack by claiming it was our behind the scenes work that won it.

More seriously, it's about time and fingers crossed it's a meaningful package.

Soap a Dope

Hmm. I’ve thought before, and posted many times about Jack’s lack of friends, or even solo activities.
If Jack had a group of friends (she hasn’t) she wouldn’t be a good friend to them or engage fully in conversations. She isn’t interested in anyone else, she has no sense of humour and no empathy. She wouldn’t be interested in having an open conversation with a group of peers. Twitter has contributed to this for many people, I’m sure. They’ve lost the skill of interacting with people face to face.
On Twitter, Jack doesn’t get involved in lighthearted chats like the canal do. She posts, people react, people praise.
She doesn’t know or care about these people or their interests, their families, what cultural experiences they have. She’s never recommending a film or an exhibition or talking about music or even television. It’s basically her rules. She talks, you listen and support. She forgets you exist.
She’s a very lonely individual and I don’t see how she would ever turn this around.
As evidence of this, when she was at Butlins the other week, she tweeted when it wasn’t her turn to play at crazy golf. She would rather interact with strangers than enjoy being in the moment. Same as the Saturday night disco where she was racing back to the table to post about what she was doing.
Amen sister

Edie Po

VIP Member
She maybe went to timpsons once and classes it as helping the ex con community.
She'd elevenarive the staff.
I too was behind bars ,Sam..
I have suffered like no one who walked this mortal coil.
Pfftttt you think Ceaser had it bad..pahhh at least he died..me I have to go and go with a thousand cuts from the sharpest blades.
NOW ,SAM ,TELL ME AGAIN HOW HARD YOUR LIFE WAS BEHIND BARS.

• Haha

frankychester

Yeah. No. She hasn't written this. No way. Not after the last few days and nights of her bilge. Unless she can switch that on and off as she pleases when it suits her...oh wait...
The childish use of the exclamation mark is very Jack-like though.

Irena

Of all the things this bank holiday weekend, I’ve got three. First that she tweets about recovery from severe ED, not the best person to be arguing the toss over 42 meals for active adults and near teen, whilst simultaneously having multiple health problems and disabilities. Second, HH2 and the egregious rental contract to be borne alone since she LEFT, but the long term lodger reveal. Lastly liquifying soap. My granny, who also gave me this tip, used to unwrap bar soap way in advance so it hardened off and lasted longer.

I’m not even talking about sex Jack and Burger la Bill 🥴

28715517-B9B2-424B-96E2-0C943A6B2069.jpeg

• Heart