Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frankychester

Has she been quiet all day? Sleeping it off?
The tortuous sleep of the damned, one hopes.

I'm not on top of who her suspected sock-puppets are. Can any more forensic frauen see if they've been posting while Jack has (what I'm told is a common nightmare amongst 'talent') dreams about the police closing in on her buried victims.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mchops

VIP Member
I'm right, you're wrong.
New book by JM
Forward by Karl.

I'm seething for Karl and nearly putting my anon hat on

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I got a bit confused with the comments about the hula hoop...

View attachment 1538371

So I looked them up. Is it just me or does it look like something from Love Honey? (I'm sure a frau mentioned earlier that Bad Harold could be a purchase rather than a person 😉)

View attachment 1538382
They're doing the rounds on teen social media and are more than likely just a gimmicky piece of garbage. There's no way anyone bought this other than Jack herself.

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Jack: A very dear friend recently gave me a gift I use every[nospace]day and I wouldn't be without it, it's inspiring, cheering and warming like a cuddly, snuggly hug

Squig: Glad to hear it Jack, what is the gift

Jack: I'll text the friend and ask x
What was in the BOX Jack?

• Haha

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
As part of my anti-poverty work and seeing as no one else is willing to tackle the housing crisis I am launching a fully transparent and accountable tiny house project. It'll be a steep learning curve but I have an extraordinary team behind me on this- can't say too much yet but YES this feels RIGHT and YES there will be perks...
If there was a signed piece of paper promising no more patreon, no more books, no more tweets, no more, all this stuff. I'd genuinely be happy to contribute to a gofundme for the tree house in the woods. As long as nobody had to hear about it and she didn't have to live tweet her happy or her every waking stream of neurosignals in no particular order or arrangement. Just have it for herself and her family. I'd give a weeks food shop money at least - at my rates, not hers.

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
I feel like soap bars are making a comeback?? With shampoo & conditioner bars becoming a bit more mainstream they’re another environmentally friendly option people will be swapping to, surely? The other week I bought an exfoliating bath cloth (fancy!) that has a pouch for soap in it!
Very much so, remember those shower sponges you could get with a soap in? Lovely. No plastic packaging with a soap and especially if a natural one better for the pipes....

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I'm thinking a sinkhole or abandoned mine shaft would be a good forever home for Jack. She can cook up mud and lava slop stirred with a stalactite and enjoy her own nasal echoes telling her how great she is. Just don't say cunt by accident Jack or you will be hearing it for hours.

Because she is a shrieking Tory who loves to shaft the poor and marginal groups as much as Boris and co.
I wish she would go off grid where there is no interenet or telly and just be a hermit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Soap a Dope

Unruly beef curtains the size of an African Elephant's ears. Snorting her way through August as if she has a fire up her arse. Despicable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14