Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
But I thought she was SA’d in primary school by her stalker who she said was her rapist, am I missing something? How Is all of this repeated outrage possible - it changes constantly. I’m not usually a doubter, I’ve had relevant experiences and have huge sympathy, but my history doesnt change depending on my audience and mood at the time. This is distressing
Honestly that's a really interesting debate and jack comes across well ish albeit upstaged by a more knowledgeable person? Not surprised if mods have since called a day on it (not caught up so apologies if so) . . . As here is not the place. We're not talking about gender identity but a full fraud regardless of gender identity or sexual identity.

Reactions: 12

Edie Po

VIP Member
I'm glad she raised the period of time when Jack was poor but her parents apparently didn't know. This has always been very hard to explain. It is not as though she lived miles away so she must have seen them regularly. But we all know she is physically incapable of lying, so when they presumably saw her and SB unwashed and hungry, she must've told them the truth. Because of the lying thing. And they chose to do nothing.
I know she says she was ashamed or something, but how does that square with an inability to lie?
(This also covers her covert drinking which I presume she wasn't honest about).
Maybe they lost the ability to read and see at that point in time.

WHO FUCKING KNOWS 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

miss_terious

Currently one fan is comparing Jack's criticisers (sorry, can't do words today) to 'Terfs'. I think the commonality is actually possessing critical thinking skills. And not being gullible AF.
Hasn't Jack herself said that recently, about exactly the same groups? :rolleyes:

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I missed what Karl said as I was out and about doing the pov holy trinity shopping then upto my elbows in soap spunk for the science

(I had to use half that fresh bottle of hand wash to get rid of the soap slime feeling I cannot imagine getting showered in the stuff, and my hands are sooooo dry send 1/4 moisturisoes

… but I can bet it didn’t warrant that response. She’s taking a very nasty turn and it’s horrible to watch.

What Karl said is at the top.
He quote tweeted JM

Attachments

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
12 step fellowship for her ED? It's not OA, that's for certain (which, despite the name, is not just for those with overeating problems) - because calories are not verboten; they may be part of your plan of eating if that's appropriate.

Reactions: 11
Happy to report that my phone scans things for malware and I've downloaded and read it without anything sinister happening but appreciate the concerns of others. Tbh I've had more grief when trying to download stuff my sons' school is continuously emailing
Do you mind popping it on here if it’s passed those tests pls? Not sure if allowed @Yel ?

Reactions: 10

Cascara

Casting my mind back to books I read on Victorian housekeeping, you need to grate the soap. They used to grate it and and add water then boil it to make soap jelly so I suppose if you added more water it would be more liquid.
what was soap jelly used for? (I did Google but just got pages of lurid glitter filled ‘jelly soaps’ for sale)

Reactions: 10

Edie Po

VIP Member
My psychologist recommended a podcast about DBT to me, and recently I listened to an episode about shame and guilt. They were describing guilt as an emotion that helps us to connect with people, especially when we have hurt people with our actions, and how guilt can help us to be accountable/heal/repair relationships. Guilt is 'I've done things that are against my moral values'. On the other hand, they were describing shame as disconnecting and corrosive, when shame is 'I'm bad, I'm a bad person' which is quite a reductive, black and white way to process. And even though guilt can be a more helpful difficult emotion, it can be much easier to feel shame instead. In my experience, it's harder to apologise from a place of shame because the only thing you're admitting is 'yes I am a terrible person'. Which is rarely true, people aren't straightforwardly bad or good.

Although granted repeated behaviour does suggest some people are indeed really not very nice....but anyway, I do think that for an honest apology you need to be able to acknowledge what you have done (and care about what you've done?). Rather than being mired in shame/in the 'you think I'm a BAD PERSON' mindset. And the way Jack retaliates/reacts seems more like that to me. Plus when you're in a hole of your own self-righteous indignation, quite hard to pull yourself out of that.
Or she's just a massive twat 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9