Jack Monroe #373 Well this is awkward, David

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, I’ve just seen that a squig tagged my queen Val McDermid in on a post blowing smoke up Jack’s ass… and Val liked it 😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh duck me, look out. Marxist Jack of the crappy bungalow is amongst us.
053268BC-1CE8-49EF-A6E9-279ACB6D0EAA.jpeg

7DD8E48F-3657-4841-9E98-27B5F4B11BB3.jpeg

Also lol at “members of the public”. So not “the talent” like you then?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Tender ones, I come from ten pages back to let you know that the elitist pigs at my local Asda had no tinned stewing steak. I am devastated.
PM me hun. I will send dog foodos as a replacement. They’re interchangeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh duck me, look out. Marxist Jack is amongst us.
View attachment 1527299

Also lol at “members of the public”. So not “the talent” like you then?!
I would love to see a virtue-signalling fight between Jack and Jeff. It would be so passive aggressive as they tried to top each other with ther political poetry nonsense.

(Still in awe that Jeff is from London but has never encountered rodents until he went up North. Nah mate, you're having a bubble.)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm involved with a small charity that works in Malawi, we sponsor children so they can complete their education as you have to pay to attend secondary school there. I like it as we sponsor quite a lot of girls, the more educated girls are, the less likely they are to be married off very young with all that entails.

It costs £25 a month, to give young people a future that was beyond their wildest dreams. The same as she is charging.

That is what really upsets me.

If they don't like the idea of education, it costs the same to provide a stove that is efficient and safer than traditional ones freeing women (it's usually women) of the risks of smoke inhalation, burns and spending all day tending it. As it uses less fuel it means less deforestation and more money too spend on other things.

Or you could give to our sanitary project where we give reusable sanitary pads out to girls so they stay in school, and the ladies that make them receive a living wage. That would keep them going for a few weeks

Or you could spend the same and buy trees for local communities to plant to help them.

You could do so much good with 25 quid a month, or you can give it to as lying grifter who spends it on designer dogs, 6 alarm clocks, a new Apple phone and countless spoons. I know who I like to give to.
That is so well said. Chapeau (not to be flippant, like) but Chapeau!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jack posted a photo of an EpiPen on Instagram years ago. I don't know if it's still on there, but it's probably on here somewhere.

I can't remember the reason for it, though, and I can't be arsed looking more than I already have (not a lot).
Not surprising really, iirc, she posted a photo of thousands of pills that she had decanted into tupperware tubs. More drugs than a pharmacy, if you will.

Just to add, I have no real idea what is going on. I didn't log in at all yesterday and although I've spent much of today attempting to catch up I am still approximately 2 threads out of the loop. I've read the most liked comments from each (chapeau, you mithering ninnies!) and sped ahead to the live thread, because, fomo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Has the festival website removed the recording of Jack's event? It says 'event hasn't started yet'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean for £24 a month I'll talk absolute bollocks to him down the phone and send him a pic with a salacious off white bra strap showing 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tender ones, I come from ten pages back to let you know that the elitist pigs at my local Asda had no tinned stewing steak. I am devastated.
Capitalist bastards. Asda literally want you to die!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Jack you can't go strike you silly little knob..you have to have a JOB first...grifting on the Internet sadly doesn't count

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack’s got a hilarious joke for us all.

“Hey Tattlers, what’s poor, got one pointy finger and likes to grift ‘for charidee’?”
“THIS GAL!”
6D8065DC-63B9-41BC-AECC-FB4D8909026D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.