Jack Monroe #373 Well this is awkward, David

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Fitnessqueen for the thread title! You win a lovely, just lovely, houndstooth blazer with optional elbow patches.

Recap of last thread:
She’s at the Edinburgh Book Festival, appearing in her second talk as we speak. There was an #ootd selfie from her hotel bathroom.

Please add as I’m as rusty as a spoon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Now discussing acid - she’d just written acid in a recipe and an editor had asked her to clarify, she said I know I look dodgy but acid?

Considering the spate of acid attacks not too long ago & not too far from her tbh you’d think she’d be more sensitive to this?

Going on about how she costs recipes, this isn’t true. Her voice is so weird…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Two references to looking "dodgy" due to being heavily tattooed... but she also got funny looks from the man in the smoke shop when she bought tiny drugs scales because she was wearing a suit jacket and didn't look like his usual clientele.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
She needs to drink some water the claggy mouth noise is vom

Talking about that thread where she summed up the price of an oven in a noodle dish. She’s swearing more and getting a big agg, cringing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Can I have a glass of water now, phew, that was good reporting, Tattlers.
On topic, will we be served the ☕ soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jack is currently live in Edinburgh, 74 people are watching. Meanwhile on her tattle thread: Total: 378 (members: 294, guests: 84)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 189
🎶Do you suffer from short term memory loss…
I can’t remember🎶

(Apologies to Chumbawumba)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
1661435787943.png

Yeah, it's MSG. I buy it in bulk and then pre-portion it into 1g baggies for convenience.

1661435897617.png

Why won't the monkey stop making those gestures?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Today is turning out great.

The only thing that would make it better would be if mega buttons could be purchased in Tesco Express.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.