Jack Monroe #37 Don't f*** with cats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Musk? the only musk worth having was Jovan IMO... obvs

Reactions: 4
I have a huge Dr Martens obsession, even got married in some!

Reactions: 16
Ah the nostalgia! One of my patients uses Impulse body spray and it’s like I’m back to being a teenager every time I see her. My mum used to bring me back a bottle of Tommy Girl perfume whenever she went away too, that was the height of sophistication.
I love Dr Marten’s. I used to stare longingly at the shop in Southend that sold them (I can’t remember the name of it and that will annoy me all day!) as it was near our hang out place of “the clock by the odeon”.

Reactions: 15
Got to love a good market! I used to buy all my accessories in mixtures in the vic plaza. Amazingly it’s still there!
Oh my god yes! These bastard things.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
‘Sake. I’ve been self-employed since 2008 and I manage my break time to the last second. It’s what ANY seasoned freelancer knows how to do, and SHOULD be doing. I can corroborate this by inviting anyone to check my posting history on here, that I do my due diligence in break times

We can do the same for Jack’s four-hour break (including a piss and a sandwich grab) one fateful Wednesday. Where we didn’t LET HER GO AND DO HER JOB

Reactions: 31
Got to love a good market! I used to buy all my accessories in mixtures in the vic plaza. Amazingly it’s still there!
Oh my god yes! These bastard things.
I wasted far too much time and money in Mixtures as a teen!

Reactions: 5
VICTORIA SHOES?! In the plaza. Was open still until fairly recently, paid many a pretty penny for DMs in there over the years

Reactions: 4
VICTORIA SHOES?! In the plaza. Was open still until fairly recently, paid many a pretty penny for DMs in there over the years
YES! I knew it was something really simple but couldn’t remember! I even text my husband who couldn’t recall either but said it only shut recently. I was adamant it had been closed for ages but you’ve just proven him right, darn!

Reactions: 7
i feel so SEEN

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.