Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well, well well. I wish I had read the wiki before. How absolutely fantastic! I have made huge inroads this afternoon (couldn't read the dead kitten one). I now know what grunk means and many others. I have no words, (for me unreal) What is wrong with this woman, and why on earth doesn't anyone see heer for what she is: A state of the art Grifter. I am no naïve 34 year old. I've seen things and done them too, but she is unreal.
Why on earth does she tweet so much? Why does she 'need' all the time? Its like she's asking for permanent fight and then gets her knickers in a twist because someone else has called her out and found her wanting...I could write on this all bloody night, and I haven't started on the so called cooking (yet.) Sanctimonious cow.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
One of my friends said how great she is, I explained why she's not, gave links etc, they say Molly is crazy, mean and awful making up lies about Jack.i truly fecking despair, and then said even if it's true she still represents poor people and should be supported! Ffs I truly give up

• Sad
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
What sort of smashing rack? Dish rack? Coat rack? Hat rack? Plate rack?

'Cause her tits are nothing to write home about.

ETA I can say that because I'm a gay man and look at these things totally objectively and with impartiality.
fun fact I once won a pub quiz by correctly guessing a woman’s bra size. My straight male opponent was shocked and appalled

• Haha
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
I do think it’s already made a difference. (Not just Molly’s blog but the tweets). People are now openly questioning her on social media, and mocking her even. This is something we didn’t see before. The seeds of doubt have been planted. You can’t put the genie back in the bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Jack happily taking the credit for the ONS work without a shred of embarrassment or any attempt at humility, again shows her complete lack of conscience. No shame felt at all, even when these things can be disproved. It's just like when LJC tweeted that Jack had invented Healthy Start vouchers, and Jack just went along with it 🤷.

I wonder if the ONS would answer questions about Jack's 'involvement', that could be interesting... 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Just popping on to say hello... I've actually been here since all this was just fields and we were still dizzy from thread 31. However, a kind Frau last week, reminded us that we could easily be 🔺 if our names were the same on other social media. I realised that my @somwhere was actually also my Frau name. Even though I mostly lurked but often liked and laughed, I deleted my account and set up this new one. Soznotsoz and I am now incognito :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Marm's screenshot reminded me that I love/hate how she keeps trying to make 'ransacked by badgers' happen. Stop it. It's not going to happen.

badgers.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Continuing on from the weak but absolutely brilliant tea from @Jay-cloth Cow, you have to wonder what Jack actually gets out of saying such stupid things about nuzzling the wrong brother.

Is this meant to be another Enid Blyton jolly jape for Jack? If it happened I mean it would be funny, she’s a useless twat so it wouldn’t surprise me. But the fact she’s made up a lie about nuzzling a brother who already had concerns about her and her investment was weird - you’d think she’d be trying to play it cool rather than be even more bunny boiling!

Every time something like this happens the more convinced I am that Jack is an alien in human botoxed to fuck skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
did we ever hear of jess the publicist again ? i’m pretty sure this is the exact moment she realised she’d rather be unemployed than do another live with jack again

026ED110-21AB-4A64-9FC7-F26839FCF710.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Yes I sometimes wonder what impact Molly's blog post will make. I think we forget Jack is a quite obscure figure. I guarantee if I were to ask 20 or 30 people I know if they had heard of her they would all say no. She lives on a quite small corner of twitter. She can style herself as a 'TV gob' but that is very optimistic. 'Lorraine' for a couple of completely forgettable times? Breakfast news twice a year?
I really hope Molly's blog will make potential and existing donors to the workshy greedy whinger think twice, that will be a good result, but I think a story taken up by journalists might be optimistic. Jack simply is not relevant enough.
I hear you, though I’m not sure that I’m even seeing it as a big Jack Monroe exposé. In a way, she’s almost irrelevant to it. The big story’s the cautionary tale of the grift that influencers can and do get away with; the Teemill stuff and buy my books for charidee stuff being a case in point. That it’s about Jack specifically is just sort of tangential to the tale in a way.

Unfortunately, I think there’ll be a lot less traction about her taking a platform to which she has no right. I don’t think anyone in a position to do anything about that gives enough of a shit.

Depending on what comes out we might see fewer brands collaborating with her etc. She’s totally pissed on her strawberries as far as getting any sort of work with most other chefs/cooks, where she had little to no credibility anyway. She’s pretty terrible on TV, full stop. There’s no career as a presenter for her, and I’m not sure how long she can drag out those luke warm hot takes snd scaremongering she does, and certainly not into anything lucrative.

She’s also increasingly becoming a laughing stock and a caricature on SM and I don’t see that changing. I mean, it’s highly unlikely she’s going to become less ludicrous, is it?

Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
View attachment 1509732

Is that the famous spiral staircase she keeps falling down? Is a spiral staircase something else in England because that's not a spiral staircase to me? This is a spiral staircase and I think they'd be difficult enough to fall down due to being narrow. Unless you're a smol pixie of course. 🙄

View attachment 1510209

End of pedantic post
Did you see the Diva.pdf where she mentioned trolls obsess over the configuration of the staircase in the shitty bungalow? Legit one of my favourite moments.

All we do is point out it's not a spiral staircase.

Screenshot_20220818-235651_Dropbox.jpg

Screenshot_20220818-235623_Dropbox.jpg

It will never not make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

waffle maker

VIP Member
Morning. Quick 🔺We have a couple of Billy bookcases in the kids rooms. They also have double beds. We have a log burner in our house back in the uk (that is RENTED to some tenants now) and we used to burn any old wood and hardly ever used the heating. We have moved 5 times in 7 years because the rental market here is wild. My mother in law did IF and then ran off with a bloke the same age as my husband. Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Jack tweeted a benefit letter she didn’t understand misunderstanding the total cost of care and the amount the recipient of care actually had to pay were two different things. Instead of admitting she had got it wrong she deleted the tweet and said everyone was infuriating.

Jack is still a grifter

We still don’t have the marmalade ice cream recipe or the broccoli pasta from January for that matter.

Jack is pretending SB is at her house with an embarrassing FIFA story.
I'm still fucked off about that support and care charge tweet. A complete pissant for whipping up fear. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Lazarus

VIP Member
Apols if this has been shared already. Do we squig Molly? I’m not sure if we do. Apols again if I should have.
C280DD6D-99AD-4CE1-94D1-3372D22958B3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72