Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CEB1980

The FIFA thing is absolute bullshit.
the game literally doesn’t work like that. Because (as you can imagine) controlling an entire team at once is very difficult, the game engine “assists” the player in subtle ways - eg, it can guess exactly which way you mean to pass it and “split the difference” so that pointing the stick in more or less the right direction results in a very good pass. The buttons also do different things based on context - so if you’re facing towards your goal, the shoot button won’t actually shoot, instead the game will guess that the reason you want to kick the ball very hard while facing your goal, is to boot it out of play.
since joining here a couple of weeks ago, it’s become very clear that it’s these small things that actually show her up, and add up to paint a worrying picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Jack tweeted a benefit letter she didn’t understand misunderstanding the total cost of care and the amount the recipient of care actually had to pay were two different things. Instead of admitting she had got it wrong she deleted the tweet and said everyone was infuriating.

Jack is still a grifter

We still don’t have the marmalade ice cream recipe or the broccoli pasta from January for that matter.

Jack is pretending SB is at her house with an embarrassing FIFA story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
She's liked this this morning and swiftly followed the person in question. I guess the promise of 'winding up the twats that attack you' was just too tempting to pass up.

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 11.03.10.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 90

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
I am just so angry about the LSE comment.

On a day where the A-level results are likely to be lower than the last 2 years (all for another discussion), which will lead to much stress and anxiety for students, those that have actually worked hard to get into these institutions, then gone on to get masters and PhDs deserve all the recognition that comes to them.

LSE is one of the hardest to get into and these idiots are suggesting she gets an (albeit honorary) award for tweeting?

You did nothing Jack. Read it here. Nothing. A-levels are hard. University is hard. Tweeting sound bites is a piece of piss. You want hard? I’ll show you the effects of hard. It is in three oxygen cylinders in my house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh good to see she has her laptop back. After having to type all her job applications on her phone last week.

Screenshot_20220818_175304.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Lazarus

VIP Member
I went to a talk by a doctor recently and he said we should all be fasting 1-2 days a week. It has many health benefits, one of the most important being that it can add 6+ years to your life. It is also excellent for fighting inflammation in the body.
Seriously cba with another 6yrs of this shit so I’ll stick with eating every day but thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart

THATMAN

Good evening, slop lovers!

I raise my hand as another lurker since the last chaos, though unfortunately I mugged myself off and purchased one of those TT shirts before I realised what was going on... looking forward to using it as a rag from now on.

i have been hooting and fizzing at your comments and cannot wait to see more. Who needs soaps (to boil into wash slop) when you’ve got Daily Chaos Live?

• Wow
  • Heart

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I think people are getting too excited about Molly’s blog and expecting some ‘Jack was on the grassy knoll’ type revelation, when she’s prob just going to condense everything from places like here.
I think posters here forget how truly shocking most people will find Mollys posts.
The threads have, using her own words, shown Monroe to be a liar. Even the most devoted of her fans no longer deny it.
The blog appears to be moving one step further. It seems to be pulling everything together and pointing out troubling inconsistencies and a very real lack of transparency. Putting it all in one place will be a hugely, hugely powerful thing.
Tattle has always been the smoking gun and Monroe has always known that but everything here is scattered and punctuated with long discussions about Walruses. There’s too much white noise. Molly is distilling everything into a coherent narrative.
We are the grassy knoll

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

MistyWindows

VIP Member
The video game thing with SB really pisses me off 🙄
I don’t want to go on a me-rail, but during the worst times of my life video games have been a huge source of happiness, distraction and comfort, the absolute last thing I’d want (especially when I was a lot younger) is a parent coming to watch me, try to join in and trick me into listening to their rants about how terrible the world is. Kids need time to themselves too.
I did sometimes play multiplayer video games with my dad, but that was fun and he didn’t have some ulterior motive.

That Fifa story was definitely bullshit because the game doesn’t work like that, but it was probably based on truth, being the child of a narc must be rubbish and I really feel for him.
Egh I can’t stand that Homer Simpson mouthed twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
My face at the moment!!

the size of that room, the size (and price) of those cabinets plus all the baskets on top which are different to the ones in the kitchen.
in a way I don’t care, and it isn’t my business how someone furnishes their home, but she has got some front in pleading poverty. I’m really annoyed at this!!
I count three dressers in there alone. She also has sideboards, coffee tables and a TV unit (I think?). She has spent THOUSANDS on furniture. Christ knows what it must have cost to fill them up with so much tableware etc.

Again, I don't begrudge anyone nice things, I'm a spender and homewares is one of my fave things to buy. But I'm not sitting here pretending to boil soap as I can't afford shampoo and begging people on the Internet for money.

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 10.57.10.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 81