Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I once suggested Stagecoach retimed their first bus in the morning by a few minutes so myself and my fellow passengers didn't miss the connecting train. And they did.

Send doctorate-os.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

OnTheTinnies

As someone who wastes a lot of their time playing videogames I finally have something to contribute to this thread re: Jack's tweets about FIFA last night.

Firstly it's basically impossible to score an own goal like she describes in FIFA. If you run towards your goal and press the shoot button the player will basically flip 180 degrees and do his best to shoot at the opposition goal. There's no way what she described happens.

It's honestly creepy reading those tweets knowing for certain she's just come up with it off the top of her head and it never even happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Dogmuck

VIP Member
As Jack is still asleep I’d like to share a couplw of thoughts.

1. Jack will drop an essay about ~ hunger ~ in response to Mollys blog. Molly if you’re reading be a gent and let the lady go first, don’t let her try to take your moment babe 😘

2. If I was Jacks counsel on Lee Anderson gate LAG (or any other potential victims of her litigation) , I would advise, we can go for this but you need to be squeaky clean because absolutely everything will be thrown at you here and we will have to provide full disclosure. She’s better known now than she was for KH so more scrutiny and as Jack is claiming she’s a poor single parent who does 100 hours of work, mostly unpaid, all for the good of The PoorsTM with no reward for herself, shell need to clean up tax, charity money, tweets, social media, single parent status, home and possessions.

I’m a mithering ninny but I strongly suspect this is the advice she may well have been given already as since LAG we have seen the very public issue with her Companies House closed down. We have seen the social media clean up campaign. We have seen a huge reduction in her tweeting. We have seen very little of the expensive dog. We have seen the claims she’s only in a huge house because SHE LEFT and was tied in. We now have the down sizing and sale of furniture etc to prove her pov status and to eradicate physical evidence. We have seen the references to her lone time with SB and the threat suggestion she’s saved up money for mini breaks with him. She’s been told to play to her audience, go for low hanging rage against the government and slop.

For me there’s a clean up operation in progress and the Molly threads are throwing a spanner in the works. Either that or I’ve been watching too many mafia movies.
Thanks for listening to my TED talk 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Geetbo

VIP Member
Funny isn’t it that Jack has never taken TD to task. Almost like she doesn’t want to draw her blue tick arselickers attention to her behaviour.
Really makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97

Yel

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220818-174932_Twitter.jpg

She's cropped the tweet so doesn't show that it's about intermittent fasting
Screenshot_20220818-174909_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Yes. Ralf Little said the other day that money paid to her goes to the Trussel Trust. How many people, like him, are assuming that their patreon money or PayPal donations to Jack end up helping genuinely poor people and how many are aware that it’s going on lip fillers and spoons?
To me (one of) the most bizarre things is the sheer number of people who by their own admission don’t give a fuck where the money they donate is going or what she spends it on as she’s allowed to do whatever she likes with it “because she does so much good”

The grift of soliciting donations “to fix my website” (twice, still not fixed), “for legal fees” (no news/nowt going on there since there’s no case whatsoever to answer), Teemill, “Selflessly ‘donating’ my books (that you will buy from me AT FULL RRP when by my own admission I can get them at half that price from the publisher) to charidee” are all extremely problematic.

There’s been zero transparency on any of this, so for all anyone knows she’s pocketed the cash for the lot. Even if she hasn’t, there’s still the total lack of transparency, which should be an ABSOLUTE GIVEN in such situations. And let’s not forget she’s made a concerted effort/conscious decision to avoid transparency (she could have turned on the totals raised on Teemill and also had donations going direct to a charity, not via her for eg. She could have said “no court case, I’m just going to refund everyone” for eg). That’s an issue. And quite frankly the Trussell Trust can right fuck off too with their weasel words and kissing the ring on that whole Teemill debacle.

Plus, even if that twat Lurchio and her are “kindly donating” every penny of the piles of other people’s cash they rake into their accounts, with no transparency, to charity, as that cash is then a donation FROM THEM they can potentially claim gift aid, plus potentially get a nice chunk of interest while it’s sitting in their bank account.

Not even going to do a comedy “makes you think” because what it actually “makes you” is seriously disgusted and pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
She's awake 👀. Buckle up, nefarious asshats, for the furious essay, the 7 years in the making recipe and more heckin big clutter guff.
And this?

givemeaminute.jpg

ETA

Screenshot_20220819-110527_Fenix.jpg

Or you could stop trying to set up a perfect social media photograph and just fucking get on with it?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think she was genuinely expecting a grovelling apology from Anderson and Fox, but instead they basically said "bring it on you annoying little twat" and she very obviously didn't know how to react to that.

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I want to be careful and not place too much pressure on Molly. She's carrying an awful lot on her shoulders. I'm happy for her to be part of a slow process that helps to delegitimize Jack as a credible source of information, support, and knowledge. She doesn't have to do it alone.

• Heart

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
Hello Again!

Well done to @OhHeck winning the title competition by @Smeghead 's suggestion. You win a makeover by Jack. Nice.

Molly is breadcrumbing the blog, looks juicy.

Jack is trying to pretend this all isn't happening, by giving away her tat, playing FIFA with SB, and being a moron online.

Let the chaos and recaps continue. Toot Toot!

• Heart
  • Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
That account should have left it at one thread. A blog post from faceless twitter account that exists purely to talk about jack and retweet other somewhat unhinged accounts from icel types or failed slimming world cooks (with bought followers and near 0 engagement) isn't going to do squat all.
I disagree, the account already has achieved something. It's swayed opinion of Jack like we've never seen before. Eyes are now on her that never were before. The strange cultists that are fanatical about her will never be turned, but many people have been, that is evident. Somebody needed to wake people up, and that's what AM has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
OT or Taming Twins? Incredibly well organised and deft fuss free student recipes. Made me feel a bit sad for JM

OK, I'll ask...what's the stolen sledge story? X

She 'found' an expensive wooden sledge in a garden in West London and took it home with her.

Which means that some kid in West London had their sledge stolen by some scumbag (who at the tIme, carried a knife 'for protection') whilst it was in their front garden briefly. So they didn't get to go sledging again because it was being used as a Trophy/aspirational interior design piece by the knife wielding cunt who stole it from them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 94