Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Recap:
1. Jack’s unlocked phone marauded dervish-like in her Tiggy+Bo at an AA meeting (at which it shouldn’t even have been on), which explains the (even more than usually) nonsensical stream of shite she posted towards the end of the thread before last. Like much else that she spouts, this was utterly impossible and complete bollox but let to much hilarity, clever and funny posts, and even some maverick IRL testing from fraus in the wild. Conclusion: it’s impossible, but thank space you for your services in making the thread go hurtling right out the gate from page 1 like a freebasing greyhound race, Jack

2. Like David Brent’s substandard and more mortifying sister, Jack has opportunities in the pipeline via THREE (count ‘em) mindblowing invitations in her email. She cannot tell anyone what these are, because of a sinister group of people wearing strange buttock headwear (strikes me these people would be very noticeable IRL and easy to avoid, but what do I know, right? I haven’t set foot in the UK since pre COVID and vast swathes of the populace might be wearing ass hats nowadays) These invitations are all unpaid, but hey ho, what does that matter when you’re funded to the tune of thousands monthly by the masses of NON- bum chapeau wearers for doing the square root of FA, right?

3. SB may or may not be at the shitty bungalow, as Jack’s claiming they’re having all sorts of expensive improbable jolly japes on electronic playthings, while also gleefully recounting to 500,000 of her nearest and dearest the time she broke one of his toys, cobbled it together poorly and never told him about it. Oh the “giggling”.

4. She made a total twat of herself by posting WITH PERMISSION OK a screenshot of someone’s care costs letter, claiming it denoted a 680% INCREASE when even the most cursory and perfunctory reading of it clearly demonstrated it did nothing of the sort. It’s also IRRITATING when OTHER PEOPLE misunderstand her idiocy, ok?

5. She got her arse handed to her in response to that on Twitter, and about number 2, and about numerous other things, including trying to instigate pile-ons of people with ACTUAL PhDs (or as Jack probably characterizes said not-Honorary degrees, Dishonorary Doctorates), and about the lack of support for JKR in the face of her support for that Chocolat twit. Ta Daaah!!! It’s ok though! She DID support JKR, just softly gently quietly behind the scenes, probably. Or not.

6. She kindly donated a filthy old BBQ, one of her three freezers (freezers, huh? They’re JUST LIKE mindblowing invitations received via emails- always come in threes- hmmm rather like having a personal private orgy with the Jonas brothers or Hanson -anyway, apologies, I digressed slightly there. Makes you think though) and a egg chair to “friends”. The fraus were aghast at this before remembering that it’s all ok because she doesn’t have friends. Lady Bountiful also kindly donated her landlady’s eucalyptus wood to said “friends”, yet again the fraus were aghast as this is potentially extremely hazardous, before once again recalling that she has no “friends” so it’s all ok.

7. Molly’s gittin’ ready to blow, so assume the position and brace, brace, brace my lil’ chickadees, cos storm’s a-comin’

8. Still no transparency on any monies for Teemill or any others, still (probably, but to my recollection last thread she didn’t try) can’t cook, still single, still doesn’t know what maraud means, still insufferable.

I’m sure I’ve missed things. Once again, I’m EXHAUSTED.

ETA I’ll start writing before the last thread ends next time I do a recap. It takes so long to summarize her nonsense, it’s not even made the front page 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 133

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm also confused at how they played all these games considering she only got a TV recently and that was meant to be in her bedroom... really makes you think..
Additionally, what a weird juxtaposition for SB to be sitting in a house with no lightbulbs, only solar light, no hot water to wash his hands or bathe, playing an expensive games console.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 126
Hello Canal!
I am a VERY long time lurker who has finally taken the plunge and signed up - mainly so I can share with you this little gem that I've just found on the Daily Mail website... Clearly unrinsed, but, new recipe ideas...?

Sorry.

Can I also add how brilliantly hilarious you are on here - I have snorted tea through my nose (nothing else, cheeky!) on many an occasion whilst grunking, and had to explain it away to Mr. T. as, 'I've just read a funny tweet...' as he hates Tattle and loves Jack Monroe.

Keep up the Stirling work my lovelies! As you were.

1660829381859.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 126

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
WRT earlier discussions about a newspaper expose - I'm not sure that really matters. Jack gets most of her 'work' and validation via twitter, and if her reputation's destroyed on that then it's game over. Now whenever her flying monkeys descend, there's something concrete to clap back at them with. Might make life easier for someone like this ....

Screenshot 2022-08-18 at 08.01.50.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
I want to see that Easter facetuned picture again. Truly a thing of wonder.

As a mark of how totally overinvested I’ve become, I downloaded FaceTune to see how it works for the lols. I set a reminder to cancel on the day my free trial ran out but it seems you need to cancel the previous day. So now I’ve spunked £30 odd quid on this app I’m never going to use because I’m a middle aged woman and I never do selfies. 🤦🏻‍♀️

So if you’ve got some photos you’d like a bit zingier, send them my way 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 121

ForgettyBetty

VIP Member
Trussell refused my donation of a boxful of kids' halloween treats "because they're a Christian organisation and halloween is pagan/satanic"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 117

Lazarus

VIP Member
An observation before I go and pluck my chin ahead of a face to face meeting in work this morning:
Lee Anderson reasonably opined that Jack made money out of poverty. As a result, Jack raised legal action against him and set the flying monkeys off on a wild one. She asked for money towards a legal fund which couldn’t wait until the following Monday when she’d spoken to her lawyer. Nobody ever found out what happened to either the legal case or the funds.
Molly on the other hand, has done more damage than Lee Anderson, I’d say. Where are her threats of legal action? Where are the FM’s? Where are the people tagging Jack in Molly’s posts saying ‘Jack, another one to sue, I hope you get your forever home’? Where’s Jack’s big ‘WOMP there’s another one’?

She is RATTLED and so are her FM’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

MancBee

VIP Member
Owen will be planning ANOTHER of his podcasts where middle class 30 somethings endlessly go over the same crap about poverty.

To be fair, when I was 30 I thought I knew it all. I couldn't understand why older people had such a different take on a situation, or why they thought everything was so difficult to address.

Guess what? Now I am that "older man" I no longer think I know it all. I now realise that nothing in government (or life to be honest) is simple or easy. Everything is complex, people are complex. And people are on the whole selfish, after all, who wouldn't put their own family first?

I have lived long enough to know crises come and go. They are all over the news, people fearful and panicking, but it ends up being dealt with, either successfully or sometimes less so. Eventually people look back and despair at what happened, promising it will never happen again, but it does. They then just carry on with life until the next crisis.

I could go on but I think you lovely Fraus are on the same page, so I'd be preaching to the converted.

Anyhow, on topic. Jack and Owen can talk until the cows come home, the country will still be up shit creak without a paddle. Nothing they say will make the slightest bit of difference, because nobody that matters is listening.

Long post, sorry/not sorry (delete as applicable)

• Heart
Reactions: 112

LavaFlake

VIP Member
The glorious tea spiller @Jay-cloth Cow came in with some bonus OH intel at the end of the last thread. Screenshotted as I don't know how to quote closed threads soz.
SmartSelect_20220817-233850_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105