Jack Monroe #366 The campaigner Jack Monroe was particularly unwise to pursue this course of action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine the 'hilarity' if they did something like go to the cinema. She would no doubt fall off her seat or drop her ice-cream in her lap or laugh embarrassingly loudly at the wrong thing as her sense of humour is so quirky.

She tweeted about her son wanting to go to the cinema to watch Avengers:Endgame and how she would need to wear ear defenders for it. She also wasn't amused when people told her it was three hours long.

No idea if they actually went to see it because it was never mentioned again.

Reactions: 49
Sorry for all the spelling mistakes, speed grunking as schools are back and I have to make 4 trips to different ones.

I think Molly is doing just fine. She is sensible and calm, I have faith in her work.

Reactions: 45
It’s why the wiki is so useful. I totally get why people think badly of this site - some of the threads on here oooooft. This thread has a plethora of witty and knowledgable people and I’ve actually learnt quite a lot from other Fraus. It does feel a bit safer in here.

Reactions: 60
Not to mention the many followers that AM managed to acquire in 2 hours which is some feat. Can take a few years to get it to that level.

Reactions: 25
This isn't a genuine reply to you, HTRIA, but a good spot to restate that allegedly Jack doesn't know where she'll be living and will be sleeping on a sofa bed.

She's very specific about it all, though, isn't she?

Still, SB's FINE with it, so yay!!

Reactions: 47
The really wonderful thing about AM was that as a follower of a lot of accounts on twitter I started to see a few people who I kind of look up to retweeting or commenting on someone else’s retweet. Questions being asked by people who had previously blindly followed Jack. I don’t tweet much but I like to people watch and that was an exceptional few days where AM really did break down some barriers. And I think for that AM has done amazing work.

ETA and I firmly believe James Martin’s Karma is a Bitch insta post was Jack adjacent.

Reactions: 60
When the landlord tried to hike the rent of the body shops head office they upped and moved in 6 weeks, and that included actually finding somewhere and getting the infrastructure set up.
Body shops have a head office? I wondered where they kept them.

Reactions: 32
I‘ve no idea if Monroe has broken the law but if I was her I’d be talking to a really good lawyer right about now. And not about libel either.

Reactions: 29
The aspic hoops .... quote from my youngest child "The only time I would eat that is if I was dead and some maniac was shoving it down my throat in an attempt to reanimate me"

Reactions: 52
I’m sort of in agreement. I think it needs to be done ASAP! Breadcrumbing gives her the chance to say look they’re harassing me non stop, blah blah!

Write it. Print it. Share it. Get it around. Then move on. You can’t force people to take notice and you can’t stop these idiots supporting her Patreon. You can only ever do so much. There has been a definite change in the way she’s viewed and we have never seen the piss ripped out of her as much as this past week but I think Molly needs to complete it now.

Reactions: 20
You only get one shot at the king, so me, I’d take my time and make sure I didn’t miss

Reactions: 50
Indeed I did, what a load of mealy-mouthed blather it was too.
I actually think it's a terrific response, well considered and using actual parts of Jack's appearance. Jack shouldn't have been there, obviously, but I'm impressed by the response to your complaint

Reactions: 17
I’ve also seen a lot more people talking about her as a grifter on Twitter lately including a few reasonably well known mediay types.

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.