Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She writes like she is a character in the Famous Five. So pretentious!
EDIT- I also don’t buy that she had a reading age of 11 at the age of 5! Bull crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It occurred to me tonight while making a non-slop dinner, that if Jack ever actually admitted she was wrong about something and apologised, could that be described as her eating Humble Pumble? I did 🦉& 🍾 at the notion and my own SB declared it the Best Ever*

* said wtf are you on about, Mother?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Molly's post is excellent. Hope it gets some traction.
I joined tattle mainly because I'm a gossip but also because I knew something was not right with Jack. I gave her benefit of doubt because of history and with her mental health etc but I'm so glad I stayed, what a wild ride. Ive lost any good will for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Has Jack had her teeth done (veneers or something?). Old photos show a lot of gum when she smiles but now it’s gone. Or is that lip fillers somehow doing that?

Reactions: 23
It's a shame Molly didn't include Jack's name in the tweet as that post won't show up in searches unless quote tweets include it, will it?

Reactions: 22
I’ve ~literally~ no idea who/what this is but I’m hootenanfizzin so much I need a brown paper bag to regulate my breathing.
It’s from Planet of the Apes and it’s yer woman out of A Room With a View who gets it on with Julian Sands in a cornfield (the lucky bugger)

Unlike Jack, if I was in the market to get ‘semi-permanent aesthetics’ stabbed into my chops and a hairdo to resemble a Helena Bonham Carter Character, I’d go for Harry Potter Helena long, long before POTA Helena.

D8ABFE91-E000-4C90-8262-73B9D2101A11.jpeg

ETA @Lazarus what in the name of Pentecostal church choir is that avatar?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She writes like she is a character in the Famous Five. So pretentious!
EDIT- I also don’t buy that she had a reading age of 11 at the age of 5! Bull crap!

She's clearly regressed in comprehension if that is the case judging by the whole Jacktionary in the wiki..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Molly little bit of article is 👩‍🍳 💋
Very well written. If Jack had nothing to hide she could easily deal with the points raised. But of course she’s pocketed as much 💰 for herself as she possibly can.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Perhaps stating the obvious but I’d have loved it if Molly made mention, in the part that she talks about the £10.99 donation for Jack’s book, that it’s the RRP, and Jack was bypassing bookshops and websites and still asking for the £10.99 rather than cost price.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Perhaps stating the obvious but I’d have loved it if Molly made mention, in the part that she talks about the £10.99 donation for Jack’s book, that it’s the RRP, and Jack was bypassing bookshops and websites and still asking for the £10.99 rather than cost price.
She says she'll send a book to any old Squig on Twitter. Foodbank users though? Nope, you get nothing for free but unwanted prunes.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.