Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I'm disappointed AM has dropped a teaser. She's giving Jack a heads up on what's in the big blog and giving her chance to 'right' wrongs by tweeting tit and covering up. We've seen the 15 minute cook by match light bollocks to try to compensate so far, and her squigs are lapping that up.

The long game of holding off and Jack's hole sweating at what exactly AM had to reveal was sweeter for me.

Although, hopefully, they'll be a mega mic drop with the actual blog...unseen footage and full on 🖕. AM can obviously write and her research is on peek, albeit from our collections.

Look forward to seeing it. Shame they felt the need to drip feed. 😪
We don't know if the drip feeding is a tactic to wrong foot Jack. I have faith in Molly.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t believe she’s posted a single book to anyone she offered to, recently. They’d be too cautious to call her out on it too, because who’s going to chase up someone who offered them something for free, then talks about boiling soap?
I would because I'm a bit of a witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Tbh I'm disappointed AM has dropped a teaser. She's giving Jack a heads up on what's in the big blog and giving her chance to 'right' wrongs by tweeting tit and covering up. We've seen the 15 minute cook by match light bollocks to try to compensate so far, and her squigs are lapping that up.

The long game of holding off and Jack's hole sweating at what exactly AM had to reveal was sweeter for me.

Although, hopefully, they'll be a mega mic drop with the actual blog...unseen footage and full on 🖕. AM can obviously write and her research is on peek, albeit from our collections.

I don't agree. If Jack can answer Mollys questions then fair enough. If she can’t, well Let’s wait and see.
Molly just keeps coming and the mood on Twitter has changed

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Getting back from a holiday in vegas near some cows and just caught up on this thread.

For those who say that Jack is being sneaky with her description of a 1 bed flat… I totally agree. If I could I would time travel to 1992 NY Soho and live in a loft apartment (and pretend to be Demi Moore and waft around making pots and sleep on a bed under a floaty sheet).

Anyway.

Those apartments are essentially 1 bedroom but fecking massive and fecking expensive. I only RM where I live or want to live so Southend is definitely off the cards. Maybe there are huge flats that fit this bill. Maybe not.

Off to RM my way out of my student street where they are meant to be pre-season training but are actually pre-season training to get as drunk as possible.
Sorry dear heart, what's RM in your post? I keel thinking roadside mum but that makes as much sense as Jack's Audrey beaver tweets

Reactions: 12

I'm kind of hoping that little snippet is a good enough shot across the bows to scare the tit out of Jack and send her spiralling so she reveals her true colours even more. She's gonna be tweeting 27 hours a day now trying to Bury that opener from Molly 🤣

Hopefully it gets loads of retweets with her tagged and her name.

Reactions: 25
We don't know if the drip feeding is a tactic to wrong foot Jack. I have faith in Molly.
I think it is. There's no way Molly would include everything she has in that drip feed. Something tells me she has info that we're unaware of.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
second hand SNES and controllers currently sell for about £100. It was discontinued several years before The Poverty
5C168A9D-D0EB-4E1D-A1B0-7B3DAB3A6B67.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I don't agree. If Jack can answer Mollys questions then fair enough. If she can’t, well Let’s wait and see.
Molly just keeps coming and the mood on Twitter has changed
Yep good point!

Totally agree in the change of mood.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Giggly fun. That poor kid must be a saint. I literally despise people who get all overexcited and irritatingly enthusiastic-and they’re always the one who just kills the mood. A parent being like that is even worse. I would never have allowed any of my mates over the doorstep if my parents behaved like that-so embarrassing for him.
Eww yeah. I was at soft play the other day and the kids were playing nicely while the parents drank coffee. Then this crazee mum showed up and was yelling about how she wanted a turn and made a huge thing about going on the big slide, yelling weeeee every time she went down. I swear, there must have been a world record set for most people giving a collective eye roll at once. That’s exactly the sort of tit I’d imagine to have a Tiggy and Bo bag too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I think it is. There's no way Molly would include everything she has in that drip feed. Something tells me she has info that we're unaware of.
Agreed. And it also takes away "hatchet job" as an argument/defence as Jack can gather the unequivocal evidence to refute those initial points Molly raises.

Oh hang on.........

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think molly is just chucking a flashbang or concussion grenade onto Jack threads, see how JM responds will be what one it is. Normally Jack goes concussion, doesn't remember, people change.
Gaming response just for you Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 21
second hand SNES and controllers currently sell for about £100. It was discontinued several years before The Poverty View attachment 1507499
Also, coaxing chats. Let the poor kid have some privacy-I can imagine that one of his greatest issues is the bullshit his mother pulls. He’s hardly able to bring that up with her is he-the ultimate victim is always Jack. Remember those cards she had as conversation openers too? Sounds all so forced and unnatural.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was going to say but am well and truly beaten that the only way to score an own goal on FIFA aside from a deflection is to dribble the ball into your own net. Otherwise it is just a pass. Good job other fraus noting Stray is new too.

Of course Jack will no doubt say his dad got them if pushed. However it jars with the image of the soap boiling shampoo-less wretch, people in such dire straits tend not to be able to afford their children such high end luxury.

I think space squig's gift could be deployed here if Jack is desperate, possibly why YNWA is now in her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think so. She doesn’t need any more. All she needs to do is present the evidence (or lack of it) and ask for answers.
The bit about Captain Tom etc at the end was particularly telling. People have been scammed before. Are they being scammed again? Given the lack of transparency , it’s a legitimate question.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.