Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Molly is the headmaster.

Or Chris Giles. I would do all sorts to Chris Giles I would make Russ in Cheshire seem like a reasonable sex blog if it is him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
'I smashed my kids toy, didn't tell him, and laugh how he hasn't noticed'

Ergh, she's vile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I know she’s not the brightest but really? This required help re assembling?

AE744F3A-684E-4CA1-A1D7-992A84D33728.jpeg

:/ the discrepancy between his toys and life versus hers is so sad, even when she’s trying to stunt it’s horribly glaringly apparent.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
It feels more and more as though Jack believes she is writing the skits and starring in a Miranda Hart ‘sitcom’

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Why does she tweet like a tabloid journalist from 1998? She's a few sentences away from using words like "scorcher", "bonk" and "guzzle".

• Haha
Reactions: 83
She always has to be snarky about SB in some way. The washing up jibe in this case.

I hope none of these tweets are true, and it's just a distraction technique against Molls. Hopefully SB is far away from the mare.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I do not begrudge SB his console and games. Child deserves the world putting up with his bleep of a mother.

BUT.

Children living in actual poverty do not have PS4s, or the latest FIFA, or indeed a selection of games.

It brings it home how sick it is that she’s taking thousands of pounds in donations from a house stuffed with pets, tech, expensive white goods and furniture, and other assorted shite, while there are kids with literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.