Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- Oh mamapapa I did so laugh when you kicked the ball the wrong way in the FIFA game. I think it would make a jolly funny yarn for your Twitter family!
- SB you are right. Maybe I’ll say I scored a goal in our own goalnet!!!
- (clapping) mamapapa that would be a delight! It could lead to hundreds of people talking about computer games and we know that the more time you are on the Twitter, the more money you make to put towards our one bedroom forever flat
- My SB, you are such a treasure. One day I will let you add some new members to my Twitter family. Maybe one day this whole Twitter enterprise can be yours!
- Mamapapa, really? Do you really mean it? You have worked so very hard to put bread and jam on the table!
- yes, now it’s 7pm so please pick up Content’s tit and get off to bed, tomorrow you can kick a ball in the park for five minutes while I film it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
Perhaps stating the obvious but I’d have loved it if Molly made mention, in the part that she talks about the £10.99 donation for Jack’s book, that it’s the RRP, and Jack was bypassing bookshops and websites and still asking for the £10.99 rather than cost price.
Here tweet makes it sound like this is a small slice of the actual article. I think she'll be fleshing everything out in that.

Reactions: 21
Mollys post is good even if a little unreadable in that form.
Its always been about her masquerading as working class for me. There’s no other identity she could have stolen and not have gotten herself cancelled because of it.
The working class have no voice in this country and working class women are amongst the most silenced and sidelined of demographics.
Jack is occupying a space that does not belong to her. She doesn’t speak for me or anyone in my class. She knows nothing of our lives or our struggle.
She is just another middle class white woman making money on the backs of the working class and it needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 85
She says she'll send a book to any old Squig on Twitter. Foodbank users though? Nope, you get nothing for free but unwanted prunes.
I don’t believe she’s posted a single book to anyone she offered to, recently. They’d be too cautious to call her out on it too, because who’s going to chase up someone who offered them something for free, then talks about boiling soap?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Mild annoyance in the grand scheme of things, but Stray is a brand new game that is either through PlayStation subscription service or about £30 one off payment… surely the tip jar tippers notice these things??
Yep was going to say the same thing. It came out last week of July I think. And it’s not on the standard PS sub - only on the extra - which is £32/month or £90/year.

How can her loyal squibs read this and not get the rage?

Also I’m sorry I thought she had a 5 bed house - must have misread that. Doing a tit-read Monroe but at least I admit when I’ve made a mistake.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A396C6BD-9FC8-4623-BACA-A7DF2ABCBF82.jpeg

What’s that SB? You’d like to play FIFA with mama? Of course, weeeeee look at how fun this is. Now shall we have more slop? Oh look at you gobbling it up om nom nom. It’s the best ever? Why thank you SB. Mama is going to tweet that to her half a million friends.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Mollys post is good even if a little unreadable in that form.
Its always been about her masquerading as working class for me. There’s no other identity she could have stolen and not have gotten herself cancelled because of it.
The working class have no voice in this country and working class women are amongst the most silenced and sidelined of demographics.
Jack is occupying a space that does not belong to her. She doesn’t speak for me or anyone in my class. She knows nothing of our lives or our struggle.
She is just another middle class white woman making money on the backs of the working class and it needs to stop
Post this at the start of every thread then write it up and send it to every newspaper in the land, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Isn’t there only 2 weeks left of the summer holidays…? Where are all of SB’s mini breaks? Has she even bothered taking him to London?

• Sad
Reactions: 60
As a newer Frau, I'm starting to think that Jack Monroe is secretly 8 different women because she somehow looks like a completely different person in every single photo. I don't think I could pick her out of a line up.
Sort of like how there's rumours Banksy is a collection collective of people.

"Skanksy"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jacks definitely following Molly with a sock anyway, probably with notifications turned on.

Reactions: 41
She writes like she is a character in the Famous Five. So pretentious!
EDIT- I also don’t buy that she had a reading age of 11 at the age of 5! Bull crap!
She doesn't even have a reading age of 11 now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isn’t there only 2 weeks left of the summer holidays…? Where are all of SB’s mini breaks? Has she even bothered taking him to London?
Wait, you mean that was a load of grifting and/or performative pish for social media engagement?

I, for one, was both shocked and stunned to hear this.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Tbh I'm disappointed AM has dropped a teaser. She's giving Jack a heads up on what's in the big blog and giving her chance to 'right' wrongs by tweeting tit and covering up. We've seen the 15 minute cook by match light bollocks to try to compensate so far, and her squigs are lapping that up.

The long game of holding off and Jack's hole sweating at what exactly AM had to reveal was sweeter for me.

Although, hopefully, they'll be a mega mic drop with the actual blog...unseen footage and full on 🖕. AM can obviously write and her research is on peek, albeit from our collections.

Look forward to seeing it. Shame they felt the need to drip feed. 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.