Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't really like to take the piss out of her looks, honest guv

but seriously, if someone was trying to win you back via ~sexy~ thirst pics on twitter, which would you prefer?

2020 something's simmering

20220817_211224.jpg

or 2022 working from home?

20220817_204956.jpg

i can only assume that harold is wealthier than louisa... (and the latest iphone's camera is also a big improvement)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Sorry not sure how long ago she retweeted this (not squig as 20k).

But she's taking credit for this which I'm pretty sure the ons did the whole time! More front than Southend.

It's not a surprise to anyone that the people with least are most affected when the essentials rise as they spend a greater % of their income on it.
Screenshot_20220817-211117_Twitter.jpg

What she might be able to take credit for is the experimental data to scrape 30 value products. And the result of that proved she was a liar with her 344% price increases as value items were rising at the same rate as other items - https://archive.ph/rPW2k

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
☆boing☆
I am so bored with Jack Monroe's take seemingly being the only poor person's representative in the media, I'd like to launch a competition to find the "Voace" (voice and face, see what I did there) 《RSM need not apply and Nigella can duck off》of poverty, and all the runners up can design our court outfits 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 39
For Frauen that visit the Stephen Bear threads - the Jack sock/not sock account reminds me of that "football fan" Twitter account that fawns over SB. Or "bunny cuddles" that does the same with KP. Same vibes 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also Jack wouldn't really know about the 'long haul' as her partner's tend to flee fairly quickly. Unless I suppose she counts the time she spends stalking them post relationship as part of the long haul.
She stalks before and after

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Another insightful MN post, well done MN, you’re smashing it!
Can I propose ”I don't think she likes transparency for some reason” as next thread title….
Superb work by the MNers there. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is the shadow behind Jack number four her lingering honk?
Nah, just me being a lazy arse.

(Magic select despises Jack's hair, and it always leaves her eyes and teeth out. Even Magic Select knows those eyes are dead :LOL::LOL::LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mr Beans just showed me a Reddit thread he’d come across where someone was asking for advice for buying food for the week with a small amount of money.
One comment recommended Jack’s recipes, with countless people praising Jack’s work on behalf of the poors. Any vaguely negative comments, even just advising against the bean burger recipe, had been downvoted into oblivion. Didn’t know the Jackolytes hung around Reddit as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Screenshot_20220817-212520.png

Have we seen this yet? The absolute balls on her...the only think I remember her posting on JK was s/shot by a Squig in the replies when she talks about how she doesn't like being compared to her (as of anyone actually does that?!)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Can we spoiler the sideboard pics? Some of us have a weak constitution, unlike Jack. I’ll even say thank you, unlike Jack too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i don't really like to take the piss out of her looks, honest guv

but seriously, if someone was trying to win you back via ~sexy~ thirst pics on twitter, which would you prefer?

2020 something's simmering

View attachment 1507237

or 2022 working from home?

View attachment 1507239

i can only assume that harold is wealthier than louisa... (and the latest iphone's camera is also a big improvement)
Seriously, what makes you think one is more attractive than the other?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh god. I don’t know if there are any other Manic Street Preachers fans here but this immediately reminds me of Richey when he was very unwell.
Well that has cast a pall over (otherwise so bright and cheery, I know) Richey. Teenage dreams crushed by Jackalike!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.