Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a log burner but that’s completely normal where I am (mostly old cottages). It’s more unusual not to have one down here

I doubt that’s true for Essex though 😂
Lots of lovely old cottages in parts of Essex actually 🙂 just not the bit that Jacks in (Saaarrrfend)

Reactions: 12
I have watched thousands of live football matches and obsessively read about football for over 40 years and have never heard or read the word ‘scooched’.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As a newer Frau, I'm starting to think that Jack Monroe is secretly 8 different women because she somehow looks like a completely different person in every single photo. I don't think I could pick her out of a line up.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.