Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash.
She is achingly middle class, no doubt about that. She hides it so poorly

And she so blatantly doesn’t do anything much for people in poverty except (claim to) speak for them, because no one who spent time with them on a daily basis could’ve written that repugnant, self-pitying “I’m not poor but I’m going to wail and gnash my teeth over my finances for the next several paragraphs” screed. If she were truly spending time where the need really is, she’d recognise her good fortune. Can you imagine her chatting to someone in genuine, dire need, and telling them sympathetically that she understands what they’re going through because, too, has to melt her soap to make shower gel? And asking their opinion on whether it’s poor form to sell works of art by household names that one has been gifted, that now hang in one’s bathroom?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'll take a frigging million.. this is gold 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She could make a fortune as a Chesney lookalike.
See jack you could make an honest living 🤣
Errrm don’t you mean Chesney should be an I, Jack Monroe lookalike? Here’s a Jamie Oliver lookalike, I don’t think the bar is set that high to be fair.
DEBE10C7-1836-4E2B-A32A-42CD5623C08C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh god. I don’t know if there are any other Manic Street Preachers fans here but this immediately reminds me of Richey when he was very unwell.
You are exactly right.

There's a particular picture I'm thinking of taken before he went missing (still think he might be out there somewhere so I will refer to him as 'missing') that really resembles her face in these shots. I don't think I'll post it though, because it's pretty damn sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Pharell Williams not my usual type AT ALL but would let him rinse my hoop any day of the week. 10/10.
I feel the same about Snoop Dog when he's sitting on that big motorbike on the old Just Eat advert (swoon)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You are exactly right.

There's a particular picture I'm thinking of taken before he went missing (still think he might be out there somewhere so I will refer to him as 'missing') that really resembles her face in these shots. I don't think I'll post it though, because it's pretty damn sad.
There’s a bit of shaved head in pyjamas and a bit of on tour in France with Suede going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.