Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow i def chose the wrong week to spend drinking margaritas on a sunny beach (not really) but it's reassuring to know that, no matter how long you go away, LITERALLY NOTHING CHANGES WITH JACK EVER

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Apparently 1% of US women are over 6ft tall (couldn’t get stats for the UK). Perhaps Jack was indeed dating an extremely tall, extremely butch lady who wore matching outfits with her brother. That’s the likeliest explanation right?
THANKYOU for the opportunity to post one of my favourite ever images -

“Why would you think a lady is me?”
9929E0C0-A1FC-4FE9-A6B3-6ADA5616B6DB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had a eucalyptus along with various other trees that were taking over my garden and threatening the integrity of my neighbours outhouses.
Its possibly different in urban areas but where I live the tree surgeon regards the wood as part of his fee. Most of them either chip it or season and resell.
If I’d asked to keep some or all of the wood, the tree surgeon would very likely have refused. Not that I wanted it, I seriously don’t have the space to season wood.

Reactions: 24
Local news talking about national databank, supply free sims to enable people to be able to contact drs and other services plus keep in touch with family.

what’s that thumbelina? You started it did you? Working behind the scenes on it? Why not sign post it to your Glastonbury size platform? It might literally be a lifeline for them

grumpy carrot

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Okay I know this was on the last thread, but are we seriously never going to find out what was in that bleeping box?! 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.