Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One was an invitation to the local fete, one was an invitation to the DFS sale, and one was for Julie’s 60th.
Well if it’s something happening within the next 18 months, we know it definitely isn’t an invitation to her book launch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Can you do one with the Chesney lookalike picture. Not sure what slogan to add though, Dev's Deals? Freshco Finest? Prima Doner?
Perhaps we can have Chesney Jack on one side and Daniella Westbrook Jack on the other for a bit of a North/South soap mashup?

The Daniella side could say “You ain’t your Bruvva!” or something.
06C6B4E6-0AB6-49A7-BB59-A15BB9158E34.gif

What's the Chesney pic?! 😂

Gimme.
Here’s one, though @MancBee might have a different favourite
5888412B-2CE1-4EB4-89F5-791289F7F185.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Since Jack doesn’t seem to give a tit anymore here is my 2-ingredient marmalade ice cream.

Tub of vanilla ice cream
Half a jar of marmalade

Power source: ( actually, if we are being really precise, the energy came from the sun- millions of years ago maybe but still 😏). The sun.

Equipment: bowl, spoon, freezing container. You could mix in a sink with your hands and reuse the ice cream pot if you are finding it hard to get the equipment.

Leave ice cream to melt.
Tip into bowl (or sink)
Stir in marmalade.
Return to ice cream pot or container.
Refreeze.
Enjoy. If you can.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised she isn't using this a it more - surely it was her idea in the first place? If she goes into the shop all she would have to do is to nick that receipt. She would have oodles of ideas wouldn't she? Think of the snax.
1660759970847.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Grunting from page 8 so send staminos but I had a Jackesque moment today.

Was listening to my choons when walking to the Post Office to send my Vinted bits and pieces (no hardcore pawn for me). When I pulled my phone out of my bag to get ready to pay, for whatever reason Spotify and Facebook had decided to have their eyes meet and, via the ‘share’ button, I was one tap away from letting everyone on my FB list know I was listening to a song that’s title translates to ‘Big Tits’.

Pissed myself laughing at the counter but for SO MANY REASONS couldn’t fully disclose why.

Point is - nothing published despite that being a two-click command, and my phone was unlocked as I walked half a mile. There is no way Jack’s phone performed the gymnastics she claimed it did.

Anyway, enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I would quite like to have a pencil case with a picture of Jack throwing a pencil case on it.

I can’t though, because it never actually happened.

The opportunities for two sided Lights ON Lights OFF “mood totes” with lights ON/OFF quotes are abundant though
C446332D-55AD-497E-AEA7-E591EBEDC014.jpeg

8494F899-25CD-4B2B-AB5D-343A048A9630.jpeg
B017F152-A492-484F-B09A-A405C55016D2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Something I found baffling is that she acknowledged the demonic tweets. She is so happy going on deleting sprees, I don't understand why she just didn't delete them and act like nothing had happened. You know, standard Jack behaviour. Why draw attention to the nonsense with some obvious bullshit story. Strange. Makes you think :unsure:

It's makes it all the more a mystery.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm trying to find it. It's the one in her kitchen with another woman, a journalist I think. There's just so many 😂
Anyone help?
Are we saying Jack looks like Chesney Hawkes?*

Jack truly is the one and only.

* if not I am so lost.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised she isn't using this a it more - surely it was her idea in the first place? If she goes into the shop all she would have to do is to nick that receipt. She would have oodles of ideas wouldn't she? Think of the snax.
View attachment 1506889
Tomato soup, chick peas, salmon paste, mixed dried herbs AND lasagne sheets...all the greatest hits.
Now That's What I Call Slop Vol.1

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.