Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Molly's thing has never before brewed tea to spill.

I really want a gotcha moment from it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

View attachment 1506253
View attachment 1506255

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.

View attachment 1506257
She’s absolutely bleeping insane. This is not what normal people do. Or is it? Does everyone respond to their own tweets as someone else with such sycophantic bilge? We see you Jack, you’re a prize asshat and none of this is going away. You are done, and just like, Allegra, LJC, Old Harold and eventually SB, everyone is going to see it and leave you. So quit social media and close your Patreon because you can’t handle THE TRUTH.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm sure Jack is aware and doesn't give a shiny tit, squig.

View attachment 1506156
I did send a thankyou check your emails I’ll resend it did you ask for a thankyou from [email protected] because I don’t have access to any of the others now because my assistant’s hands fell off and I have a hurty brain also I don’t read emails because they give me the fear. Are you sure you haven’t had a thankyou because I did send it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
This whole time I've been envisioning an asshat as some sort of sombrero that one wears on one's arse but it turns out it comes from having your head up your arse i.e. wearing it like a hat. Truly every day is a school day in these threads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Way behind on the “it went off in my bag” phone nonsense as grunked from page 1 this morning, but if I had to guess, it would be that she’s trying to cover her arse for something stupid that she’s done on her phone.

Thanks to JCC we all know she’s been harassing Harold to the point he’s considering changing his number. If I had to put 2+2 together and come up with “an overnight 630% INCREASE”, what actually happened, I’d imagine that the “my phone’s maverick brain marauded in my bag” was because of some truly OTT tit she’d texted him and was scrabbling to cover.

Makes you think.

Poor Old Not Harold
View attachment 1506315
When did we learn the bit in bold?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1506674
From same account in reply to Zoe Williams (not squigging her cos she’s a Grauniad journo with a following…)😵💫😂
Christ, Zoe Williams has become a right lazy journo. She’s like the ones that hang round local Facebook groups to get quotes from people with missed bin collections.

The 3 invitations thing....LOL. Jack please hun, the cringe has seriously become too strong plz stop. You went to the last nice awards doo dressed like you were putting the bins out.
One was an invitation to the local fete, one was an invitation to the DFS sale, and one was for Julie’s 60th.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
This whole time I've been envisioning an asshat as some sort of sombrero that one wears on one's arse but it turns out it comes from having your head up your arse i.e. wearing it like a hat. Truly every day is a school day in these threads.
It usually means that, but can also mean this.
7B6B7138-E6D8-4E51-BB13-321A227336DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I was the evil landlady I wouldn’t give her a single log.
Also if I remember correctly her most recent JK chaos a few months back she arrogantly said JK was a classic example of being radicalised by the internet. Then of course had to delete it the spineless smol pixie.
Yes certainly not defending her ..... she lies.... all the time. It's really getting boring...

Reactions: 12
I always imagine it as a buttocks based hat design. Perhaps a talented Frau could design such a garment and we could present Jack, The Golden Asshat for services to buffoonery.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When did we learn the bit in bold?
The great tea spill, starts here
Too slow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.